11

2 years later.

Arius hoped his normal life would continue forever. He wished to grow up as a normal commoner. Finish school, continue working to support his family and take care of his little sisters. And then he will meet a girl he likes, get married and have kids.

He did half of those things. The other half is a mystery in the future. Right now, he is focusing on work and additional studies he decided to take. Arius was what you can call 'a genius'. He loved reading and studying. Due to that, Madame Halsey personally invited him to her estate to continue learning. He would read the books in the vast library of her estate during the morning and have afternoon tea with the old lady later in the afternoon. She missed having a young man accompany her since her son and grandchildren are often busy with work and school respectively. They did not mind having a commoner boy study in their noble home since they are all aware of Madame Halsey's attitude.

After returning from Madame Halsey's estate Arius would get ready for work. He got a job at the town's blacksmith, in which where his best friend Chris lives. He likes seeing how swords, blades and other weapons alike get forged from a simple peice of metal to something useful.
When he first started, everyone around asked him why won't he get a job more befitting for his intelligence. For example, a writer or researcher. He simply answered he didn't have enough  qualifications. Of course, people still argued he can do so many things to get said qualifications. To escape from the talks, he took up another job as a tutor. Teaching younger kids in school who are struggling.

Yes, being a teacher is not that bad. It's quite fitting for him. They would all say when they heard the news. Thus leads to Arius' simple happy life as a normal
boy.

"I'm back." Arius said as he opened the door. His hair and clothes had dust and soot on them since he only washed his face at the workshop. Even so, he still looked handsome, getting squeels from girls passing by.

"Arius, look how dirty you are! Go ahead and wash up first. Dinner's almost ready," Athy said while welcoming him.

He obeyed his mother's words and went straight to his room for a set of fresh clothes.

"Smells good. What are you cooking?" Lucas asked coming closer to Athy.

(A/N : *squeels* i am finally inserting lucathy scenes)

"Theia's favourite, roasted lamb and mash potatoes. She scored really well this time." Athy said with a smile.

"You cook really well now huh."
"I had a lot of practice," she giggled, remembering the first time they lived together. Athy could do nothing at all. She practiced her cooking skills with Lucas as the test subject.

"I got the biggest, fesh lamb meat, and at half the price! The butcher was feeling quite generous today, it was his wife's birthday so they had a special discount." Athy said gleefully.

Lucas gave small smile and kissed her cheek. "Glad to see you happy,"

Indeed, she was very happy with her new life. Arius had lived past 18, just like she once hoped. Now she wishes thay would all live a long and happy life. And may all their wishes come true.

"Oh my gosh my favourite!! Thanks mom! Yayy!" Theia cheered before grabbing the food.

"It's to celebrate your results. Good job, honey." Athy said.

"Congrats, there's actually something in that brain of yours," Arius have a snarky remark.

Smack! He got hit his head. "Be nice to your sister." Lucas scolded him.
Smack! He got hit again. "Yeah be nice to me," It was Attheia this time.

"Ow! Stop that!" Arius said while rubbing his head.

"I get that you are such a genius that no one could beat in any test at all, but hey, not everyone got the genius genes. Appreciate my effort at least once," Attheia huffed and pouted.

"Jealous much," Arius mumbled.

Attheia hit him again and they proceed to argue when Athy stopped them. "That's enough, kids. Just eat your food quietly okay,"
If any of them tried to refute, Lucas would give a death glare telling them to keep quiet.

Lucy just listened and ate everything happily. Her siblings arguing were normal, nothing new there.

She watched as a sliced piece of meat was placed on her plate. She looked up to see her father smiling softly.
"Eat up, Lucy" Lucas said.
"Thanks daddy" she replied.

Everyone retired to their rooms later that night and they all had sweet dreams.

..................................
Just to be clear:
Arius - 19
Attheia- 15
Lucy - 9
Oriella- 16

My phone is broken. T-T. Can't update much. And I'm gonna be even busier so updates will be veeryy rare.  :((

Thanks for reading! Vote and comment!!