2

Arius was not a morning person. So when his younger sister Attheia woke him up today he proceeded to cover himself with his blanket. Under his bed.
It was clean, don't worry. He always sweep the floor particularly under his bed. He finds that it is a great way  to escape morning routines. Alas, he was the eldest and therefore must do some odd jobs for the sake of their household early in the mornings.

Attheia was used to seeing her brother in such a mess during breakfast. But she couldn't help but tease him.

"You look like you just crawled out of hell"

"Believe me, I crawled out of heaven and into hell." Heaven of course means his bed and hell is where he's currently sitting.

"You're bed hair looks like a jungle"
"Sure"
"Can you at least open your eyes"
"Uh-huh"
"Eww is that drool?!"
"Look, Theia. I dont have the energy to talk to you right now"
Attheia grunted.
'If you don't have the energy to talk, then...'
"Boop"
"..."
"Boop boop boop boop " Attheia kept on poking her brother clearly entertained.
"GODDAMNIT WOULD YOU F*CKING STOP IT"

Smack!

"Language" his father scolded. Attheia smirked in triumph. Arius scowled once again. They ate quietly after that.
Athy came down holding Lucy in her hands who, just like her brother, is clearly not a morning person.

But because they were planning on going to the festival today, the three siblings were dressed and looking fresh just 15 minutes later.

Lucy's bed hair was combed and tied into pigtails. Attheia looked pretty in her light blue dress. Arius was handsome as always.

Villagers stared at the family in awe. They all had good genes in them. Girls were giggling when looking at Arius. Possibly fantasizing of how great it would be if Arius was their boyfriend.
Meanwhile, Arius was glaring at the pests that  were oogling at his little sister. And his sister? Happily oogling at the snacks.

The festival was held annually, somewhere near the capital. So they had to stay at an inn for a few days since it was far from their small village. Usually all the inns would be full but luckily Lucas made early reservations.

"Here's some money." Lucas said as he threw a pouch in Arius' hand.
"Your mother and I have something to attend to. Don't spend it all. Take care of your sisters, Arius."
"Don't get lost, okay?" Athy kissed her children's cheeks and off the two went, disappearing in the crowd.
"Alright, what do you guys wanna do?"

........................................................................

For the past hour,Arius was dragged all over the place by his sisters. Strange, he hasn't seen his parents anywhere tho. Not that he cared; his parents always have these 'business ' to attend to. But the siblings have covered almost every inch of the festival. There might be a slight chance to see their parents. Unfortunately, that was not the case.

"Ari! You should try it. It's really sweet!"
Attheia handed over the sweet delicacy to her older brother. The blonde's eyes went wide and sparkled. All three of them, just like their mother, had a sweet tooth.

"Let's get more!" Attheia said, pulling out her own personal pouch. Suddenly, Attheia started running.
"Theia where are you going!?" Arius shouted. He was carrying Lucy in his arms which made it hard for him to catch up.

Attheia swore she held her purse in her hands tightly. How did that thief snatch it away from her? Luckily for her, she was athletic and could run really fast. Of course, she also a little magic to make her run even faster. Fortunately, she managed to keep up with the rotten thief and eventually got her purse back. 

Her smiles turned upside down in just a second. Attheia realised that she may have gone too far from her brother. Alas, what could she have done? She acted purely on instinct.

So Attheia decided to wait on her brother. Surely he'll find her soon. Furthermore, he could easily use magic to detect her.
...................................................

The black haired girl frowned. She has waited for too long. Why hasn't he found her yet? Well, she didn't know exactly how long it is but it felt long enough.

"Hello, are you alone?"
Attheia blinked. She didn't know how to respond. A mysterious woman in a hood suddenly approached her with a smile.

"Are you lost? Where are your parents?"

"......" Attheia fumbled. She didn't know what to say. Will this woman help her? Or is she a bad person?

"I don't know...I'm lost..."

"I see. I think I can help you. How did you get lost?"

"I was trying to catch a rotten thief. When I got my purse back, I realised I got seperated from my brother and sister."

"So you came here with your siblings?"

"Yeah... my brother is probably mad at me. That's why he still can't find me. He doesn't want to." Attheia grab the hem of her shirt. Arius can be really scary sometimes. She always cause trouble for him.

"Don't be ridiculous! He must be very worried. Where do you live? Maybe your family is waiting for you at home."
Attheia told the hooded woman they stayed at an inn. And so the woman tried to guide her back.

Actually, Attheia noticed that this thoughtful person seems to be a young girl not much older than herself. Another peculiar thing Attheia notices about this young girl is that she semms to be very bad at directions. Like it's her first time here.

Finally, they found the inn. Attheia thanked the girl and ran inside. Her brother was there, as expected.
"Thea! Where did you run off too? Did you know how worried I was?!"
Attheia calmed her brother down and told everything that happened.
"You're lucky there was a kind person out there" Arius continued to lecture her about safety and other boring things. They retired to their rooms when Arius decided that it was no use crying over spilt milk. The important thing was everyone was safe.

Alas, the world is cruel. Arius finds that he cannot rest just yet. Lucy is outside. Watching the parade. Following the pretty balloons. Disappearing from his sight.
............................................

A/N
I can't belive people are actually reading this.. thanks for your support!
Vote and comment what you think.
I really don't know what I'm doing when writing this whole story so please forgive my shortcomings!