24

"That's her! His crush!"
"Shh! We don't want him to discover us." If you are wondering, that was Athy and her first daughter. Yes, they sneaked out just to see Arius. More accurately, to see Arius with his lover. Attheia somehow managed to persuade Athy. Curious, she agreed.
"We have spells around us mom. No one will know." Theia said.
"Arius might sense our presence. You know that he is more sensitive to these things"
Attheia grumbled and said 'fine'. Just then, her mother covered her eyes after a loud gasp.

"Ack! Mom! What are you doing?!" Attheia grabbed her mother's hand to try to remove them from covering her vision. She succeed.

Her eyes grew wide at the sight. And her mom was frantically trying to cover her eyes again.

"Mom! I am not a little kid."
"B-but.. I know, I just panicked. Honestly, I'm pretty excited,"
"Me too! She's pretty!"
Athy glanced at the red haired lady who captured her son's heart.
"She is,"

So what happened? Arius kissed the girl, obviously. Athy left the scene with Attheia since she thinks they should give the couple some privacy. Even though Arius can't see his family members spying on him, it is still rude to do so. Guess she's expecting news of marriage soon.

..

The blonde prince cupped Sera's face with his hands as he deepened the kiss.

They stopped not long after, fearing someone would come. Seraphina left hurriedly out of embarrassment. Finding her friend or family amongst the crowd deemed to be hard. Luckily, since the imperial had already left earlier, many were on their way home.

Marquis Iraine felt relieved after finally seeing his only daughter whom suddenly disappeared. He stretched his arm out and took her hand.

"I have been looking for you everywhere. Come on, your mother and brother are waiting in the carriage." The marquis said.

Sera apologise as she step inside their carriage, earning a small scolding from her mother and a few questions.
She giggled at her brother who was also being scolded for getting into a fight with one of the children. Apparently someone insulted him and his sister. He nearly broke the other boy's face! Thankfully the fight ended peacefully.

The whole Iraine family were known for their good looks. Marquis Iraine had light blonde hair with vibrant green eyes. In his youth, he was known as 'flower' due to his meek, delicate appearance. His ginger-haired wife had an elegant aura around her.

Their first daughter, Seraphina, inherited those green eyes and her mother's auburn hair alongside the elegant beauty. Sebastian Iraine looked a lot like his father, with the same light blonde hair and green eyes. The new 'flower' of high society inherited all the gorgeous traits from his parents-which causes him getting teased and bullied. Sebastian had a bit of a 'feminine' look. He's a pretty boy. Long lashes, rosey cheeks. And a terrible temper. Known for getting into fights, he feels no regret or pity for the people he beaten up before, because he thinks they absolutely deserve it.
Especially if they were insulting his family.

The family of four were engaged in a simple conversation when the marchioness changed the subject
"Did you see the prince? I must say, he is very good-looking."
"I have, Bertha. I can't deny that" the marquis answered his wife.

"What do you think my dear? Surely you have to find him attractive!" She asked Sera.
"I do find him attractive. Some girls were talking about how polite and well mannered he is, I heard. I wouldn't mind being betrothed with someone like that." Sera smiled at her answer, clearly hinting something.

Her mother was delighted. She too had heard rumours of the prince. Good and bad both. But it favours the former (possibly the work of Oriella!). A good match for her darling daughter!

Sera's father and little brother had opposite reactions though. One was confused while the other was fuming.

The confused one would be her father. His wife and daughter are looking at each other and smiling weirdly.

Sebastian had always been protective of his big sister. She was always kind and caring, how dare those insolent fools spread such weird rumours about her! To him, no one is qualified for his sister.
Wait till he meets his sister's (secret) boyfriend.

The Iraine family arrived at their home safely after a long carriage ride. Going to their respective rooms, the whole family wished each other goodnight.

........................................................................

Hello people

Vote and comment