Arrival of the Swordswomen (Part 2)

Shirou was having a weird, or rather normal day.

It all started when he was practicing his magecraft in the training room. That's when Okita and Okita Alter came into the room after hearing rumors of a blacksmith in Chaldea. After giving them traced swords in which they were happy to receive, Shirou then went to the cafeteria along with them in tow.

It was then that Okita Alter declared Shirou as her and her counterpart's personal blacksmith, making the people in the cafeteria angry.

Which included the Arturias, Rins, Sakuras, Illyas, Miyu, Luvia, and Taiga.

And to make things even worse, during the chaos, a pink haired woman came out of nowhere and hugged Shirou while calling him "gramps."

Which led to the situation he was in right now; laying down on the ground as the pink haired woman was hugging him and called him "gramps" earlier.

Not wanting to be rude, Shirou then said something to the pink-haired woman.

"Uhm...excuse me, but I don't know you."

The woman let out a pout. "What?! You don't remember me?! After all what we've been through?!"

Everyone in cafeteria nearly freaked out after hearing those words. "WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY?!"

"Um...sorry, but I think you got the wrong person."

"Yeah. Who are you?" Okita Alter asked, not wanting to be left out.

"And how come you know Shirou?" Okita asked.

The woman then let go of Shirou and got up. "Gramps! It's me! Miyamoto Musashi!"

Shirou was shocked to hear this along with Okita and Okita Alter. "M-Miyamoto Musashi?! That Miyamoto Musashi!? The strongest swordsman in the history of Japan?! The founder of the Niten Ichi-ryu school of swordsmanship?! That's Musashi?! Okay, now I'm going crazy here!"

"Gramps?" Musashi asked, snapping Shirou out of his thoughts.

"Huh? Oh sorry," he replied as he got off from the floor. While he was doing that, he noticed Ritsuka and Mashu running towards them. As they arrived, Ritsuka was huffing for breath. "Master, are you all right?"

"Yeah...just...give...me...a few...more seconds..." Ritsuka huffed as he was gasping for air.

Musashi then looked at Rituska and said, "Hey Ritsuka! Why doesn't gramps remember me?"

Ritsuka looked at Musashi sheepishly and said, "Sorry Musashi...but that's not him."

Musashi was in disbelief. "What?!"

"Yeah. The person in front of you looks like gramps, but he isn't."

"Eh!? Then who is this person then?"

"Emiya Shirou, the pseudo-servant vessel to Sengo Muramasa, who you may know as gramps."

Musashi's eyes lit up upon hearing this. "The pseudo-servant vessel to gramps?! Well that's something new! Although why does he look similar to gramps?"

"Master, what's going on?"

"Well..." Ritsuka said as he began to explain what happened earlier...

(A few hours earlier...)

Ritsuka was at the summoning alter in Chaldea, waiting to see what kind of servant he would summon today. "What kind of servant I will get today? Maybe an Archer class? Or Saber class? Lancer? Caster? Berserker? Rider? Assassin? Ruler? Or Avenger?" he thought as he placed the saint quartz on the alter. As he did, he then stepped back to let the summoning alter do its magic.