Shirou and The Video Game Problem

"Eh? You want me to be in a video game?" Shirou asked in disbelief while he was cleaning up some of the dishes in Chaldea's kitchen.

Da Vinci nodded in reply. "Yes."

"Um...I'm going to regret asking you this, but why?"

Da Vinci let out a small sigh. "Do you know the gaming franchise 'Super Smash Brothers?'"

"Yes. I've heard of it. Why?"

"Well, let's just say that Osakabehime and Tomoe were greatly inspired by that franchise and...well, wanted their own version of the game as well."

"Eh? By their own version of the game...do you mean they want you to make a copy of the game itself?"

"In a way, yes. However, instead of adding characters from other video games, they wanted to add the servants from Chaldea."

Shirou let out a sigh. "I have a feeling that this idea will get Chaldea sued..." he thought to himself. "Really? Did you attempt to try to refuse their offer?"

"At first, yes. However, to my surprise, they managed to make a petition for their game idea, and it gathered a lot of support from the other servants. Not only that, but some of the staff members wanted to see the idea work as well. Heck, I even brought over the list of supporters to show you!" she said as she brought out a list from her pocket.

Shirou looked at the list and was shocked at the amount of people and servants who signed up for the idea, which surprisingly included Gilgamesh, Arturia, Ishtar, Astraea, Parvati, and many others. "Wow. This many servants and people actually signed up for this project...are they really excited for a video game about themselves?"

"And that's not it. Apparently, there's also another petition to add you in the game, and I also have that list as well!"

Shirou was baffled by Da Vinci's words. "Huh?!"

"I'm not kidding! Look!" she said as she pulled out another list from her pocket, showing the amount of people on the list, which included Arturia and her counterparts, Irisviel, Astraea, Jaguar-Man, and various other servants that knew Shirou.

Shirou's mouth dropped upon seeing the list. "No way..."

"Well?"

Shirou let out another sigh. "Did you get permission from the director?"

Da Vinci let out a chuckle. "Yeah, about that...she was okay with it as long as I make her a character, and it has to be really good."

Shirou let out a sweat drop. "You have got to be kidding me..."

"Well, what do you think of it?" Da Vinci asked, snapping Shirou out of his thoughts.

"Hm...do I need to be involved in any of your experiments again? Or do I need to move around like a doll?"

Da Vinci chuckled again. "No, I just need your permission and that's it."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I mean, I've already gathered enough data from you in the past, so I can create some sort of simulation based on your data at least."

"I see...well, okay."

"Yes! Thank you! The others will like this!" Da Vinci said as she raised her fist in the air before heading off from the cafeteria.

"Jeez, and I thought her making that mystic code based off from a Gundam was crazy...well, at least it's not like the time where I was suddenly sent to another world that apparently exists as a video game from master's world..."