The Many Times Shirou Fell Asleep

Normally, Shirou doesn't take a nap when he's on work in Chaldea.

However, when he does...

It's quite the sight to see...

Arturia and her counterparts were walking down the hallway towards the cafeteria, having their daily lunch as usual made by Shirou.

However, as they arrived over there, they were greeted with an unusual sight.

Which was Shirou sleeping on one of the tables. He was sitting on a chair while he was sleeping, his head was on his arms.

"Hey, Shirou's sleeping," Arturia said.

"Yeah. And right before when lunch time is about to start," Arturia Alter said.

"Should we wake him up?" Arturia Lily asked.

"Nope. Let's just let him sleep for a little longer," Lancer Arturia said.

"Yes. When he feels like waking up, he'll wake up," Lancer Arturia Alter said.

"Exactly. Although it's been a while since we've seen Shirou sleeping somewhere other his room," Ruler Arturia said.

"Yeah. When was the last time Shirou took a nap?" Archer Arturia asked.

"I don't know actually. Honestly, Shirou deserves this nap after the amount of hard work he has done," Rider Arturia Alter said.

"Although he may have chosen the wrong time to take a nap," Santa Arturia Alter said.

"Yeah. It's almost lunch time..." Mysterious Heroine said.

"Should I poke him?" Mysterious Heroine X Alter asked.

"No. Don't disturb him," Mysterious Heroine XX replied.

"Yeah. He needs his sleep you know. However, let's go check on him just in case," Caster Arturia said.

Soon, Arturia and her counterparts started walking to where Shirou was. As Arturia and her counterparts looked at the scene and got closer to where Shirou was, they had one thought in mind.

"Shirou, you look so cute right now..."

As Arturia and her counterparts were watching Shirou sleeping on the table, it was then that Arturia began ruffling with Shirou's hair. As she did, a few thoughts came into her head.

"Wow, Shirou's hair is so soft..."

However, her thoughts were interrupted by Arturia Alter.

"Hey, you can't keep playing with Shirou's hair forever. All of us want a turn too," she said.

"Yeah," Arturia's other counterparts said in unison.

Arturia let out a sigh. "Fine..."

And Arturia and her counterparts proceeded to play with Shirou's hair. Each of them had their turn as well.

Soon, Arturia and her counterparts were done playing with Shirou's hair, and they were all satisfied in the end.

"Jeez! Goldie sure knows how to piss me off!" Ishtar yelled.

"Now, now, calm down," Ereshkigal said while trying to calm her down.

"I'm sorry, but she's right you know! Why does he keep calling me useless?! I'm not even that useless to begin with!" Rider Ishtar yelled.

Earlier, Ishtar and her rider counterpart had their usual tussle between each other and Archer Gilgamesh with Ereshkigal, Caster Gilgamesh, and Kid Gilgamesh watching from the sidelines. What happened was that Archer Gilgamesh called Ishtar and her Rider counterpart "a useless goddess," starting a fight between them. Luckily, Caster Gilgamesh and Kid Gilgamesh happened to pass by and helped Ereshkigal separate the three from each other. While they did manage to separate them, both Ishtar, her Rider counterpart, and Archer Gilgamesh were still looking at each other with hate.