Noble Phantasms Come To Life

"Hey. Master, wake up."

Shirou let out a mumble as he heard an unfamiliar male voice. "Mnngh...master? But this voice is not Arturia's...then who's?" he thought as he remembered that the only person who would call him by that is Rider Arturia Alter.

"Hey! Master! Wake up or else I'll wake you up myself with my bare hands!"

Upon hearing the sudden change of voice, Shirou quickly woke up from his bed, wondering who the voice was. As he woke up, what he saw was someone that he did not recognize from either Chaldea or his travels. The person himself was wearing a blue chikai no haori, long leather boots, and armored gauntlets. His facial features included long silver hair with a streak of red on it that was tied into a ponytail and black eyes.

"Yo! Good morning, master!" the person said with a cheeky grin.

"Um...excuse me, but who are you?" Shirou asked, completely confused with who the person in front of him was.

"Oh come on master! You don't recognize me? Although to be fair, this is the first time you saw me like this...but anyways, I'm the katana that you've been carrying this entire time, master," the person said.

At that moment, Shirou's mouth dropped upon hearing those words. "Eh?! You're my Muramasa blade?!"

"Yes!"

Shirou was at a complete loss for words before checking to see that his Muramasa blade was still there in the corner. "You have got to be kidding me. The person in front of me is my Muramasa blade...I'm not even sure what to say in this situation. Sengo Muramasa did mention that he put his heart and soul into his creations, but I did not expect them to come to life in front of my eyes, and in human form as well. Furthermore, he kind of resembles Sengo Muramasa in some way, although I don't know why. Maybe it's because he is his creator..."

"Um...master, are you okay?"

"Hm? Ah, yeah, I'm fine...um, what should I call you?" Shirou asked, unsure of what he should call his Muramasa blade.

"Hm...that is a good question master. I should remember what my name is, but I completely forgot about it a long time ago..."

For a moment, both Shirou and his recently Muramasa blade-turned-human were in deep thought about what name should be given. Then Shirou came up with an answer.

"Well...should I call you by the name of your creator's noble phantasm? Considering that I...well, use you to unleash it after all," Shirou asked.

Shirou's Muramasa blade let out a smile. "Very well! Call me Tsumugari Muramasa, master!" he said.

"That sounds great."

The two then began to walk out of Shirou's room. As they were walking, Shirou was in thought of the situation in front of him, or rather beside him.

"Wow. Even though it's right in front of my eyes right now, it's hard to believe that my noble phantasm would come to life as a human being. Although the biggest question is how he managed to manifest like this...speaking of which, I wonder how this happened..."

"Master, are you okay? You seemed to be quite a daze," Tsumugari Muramasa said.

Shirou let out a sigh. "To be honest, I'm still surprised that my noble phantasm is able to manifest like this. No offense, Tsumugari Muramasa."

"No worries. To be honest, I'm surprised to manifest like this as well," he replied as he looked at his newly-formed human body. "Not to mention that I resemble my creator in some way."

"You can say that again."

"Hey! Shirou!"

Both Shirou and Tsumugari Muramasa turned around to see Da Vinci, who seemed to have bags under her eyes, showing that she had not been sleeping for a while. "Da Vinci?" Shirou said.