The Other Master of Chaldea

Ritsuka looked at the summoning alter in front of him, doing his usual monthly summoning. "All right, let's see what I'm going to get today. Hopefully a good servant..." he thought as he placed some of the saint quartz he saved up on top of the alter. As he did, he then stepped back to let the summoning alter do its magic, hoping to get a servant from the ritual.

However, instead of a servant, all he ever got was craft essences, black keys, mapo tofu, and a bunch of random stuff.

"Damn it...nothing good came of this. Well, if that's the case...then I'll have to go big and place all of my saint quartz in!" he thought as he placed all of his saint quartz onto the summoning alter.

And just like before, all his saint quartz were gone, and in its place were more craft essences, black keys, mapo tofu, and other stuff.

Upon seeing all of his saint quartz gone and without getting a single servant, Ritsuka slumped down onto the ground, kneeling in despair. "Damn it...just HOW?! HOW IS IT THAT EVEN I USED UP ALL OF MY SAINT QUARTZ, I STILL DIDN'T EVEN GET A SINGLE SERVANT?! ALL I KEEP GETTING ARE MAPO TOFU, BLACK KEYS, AND A BUNCH OF STUFF THAT I DON'T NEED! JUST WHY?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE SUMMONING SYSTEM TODAY! I CAN TOLERATE THE FIRST FEW ROLLS, BUT THIS IS BULLSHIT!"

Soon, Ritsuka fell sideways onto the ground. "Does my luck hate me today or what...please, just give me a servant..." he muttered in despair.

Just as Ritsuka muttered those words, the alter began to light up, making Ritsuka look up at what was going to happen. The light from the alter immediately made Ritsuka cover his eyes for a moment. In a moment, blue orbs appeared and started to connect with each other. They then turned into a right of blue sparks and swirled around with each other, forming a ring that then split into three and continued to swirl around.

As the light faded, it revealed a gold card showing two people wearing jester costumes, one person was upside down.

"Yes! Finally, a servant! And it's an alter-ego class servant! But who though? There are not that many alter-ego class servants..."

The card then disappeared, revealing a young woman with shoulder-length red hair tied in a side-ponytail on the left side with a usually yellow hair band and a cowlick, light orange eyes, and was wearing a Chaldea uniform, the same one Ritsuka was wearing.

"A Chaldea uniform?! How is she wearing one?! Who is she?!"

"Um...I'm not so sure how to say this like how any servant would say it...ah, forget it! Servant, Alter-Ego! My name is Fujimaru Ritsuka, and I ask of you, are you my master?" she asked.

For a moment, Ritsuka was in complete silence before asking his supposed female counterpart one simple question.

"Um...you're Fujimaru Ritsuka?"

"Yeah. That's my name. Why?"

Ritsuka took a deep breath before giving his supposed female counterpart the news.

"T-That's my name as well."

Upon hearing the news, Ritsuka's supposed female counterpart was silent before freaking out.

"EHHHHHHHHHHH?! YOUR NAME IS FUJIMARU RITSUKA AS WELL?!" Ritsuka's supposed female counterpart yelled.

Ritsuka had to cover his ears as his supposed female counterpart yelled at him "Y-Yeah..."

"B-But how though?! Wait, does this mean...you're my male counterpart?!"

"I-I guess so..."

"Again, how though?! You don't even have the same hair color as me! And you're not even an adult yet! Did you dye your hair by any chance?!"