Class Reunion

Zhuang Liang, or rather Lord El-Melloi the second, or rather Waver Velvet, mentally face-palmed himself at the situation in front of him.

Which was Ishtar and Astraea, or rather Rin and Luvia fighting over one small thing.

Which was who was the better student in Waver Velvet's class when they were alive.

As Ishtar and Astraea were fighting, Shirou was on the sidelines watching the fight go on while drinking his glass of juice. Meanwhile, Sima Yi, or rather Reines El-Melloi Archisorte was watching the fight with a chuckle on her face while making some comments about the two goddesses fighting each other while Grey was looking at the fight fearfully.

"Um...teacher, are you all right?" Gray asked.

Waver Velvet let out a sigh. "I'm fine Gray. I'm just tired," he replied with a moan.

"I see. Do you want me to get something for you to drink teacher?"

"Yeah. Can you hand me a glass of juice later? I'm definitely going to need it soon..."

"Y-Yes." Gray then left Waver's side to get a glass of juice from one the tables. As she did, Waver let out a sigh.

"This was a bad idea..." he thought as his mind went back to what happened earlier...

(A few hours ago...)

Waver and Alexander were relaxing in one of Chaldea's recreational rooms in which Alexander was reading a magazine while was laying down on one of the couches, getting a moment of rest after overworking himself...again.

As they were relaxing, it was then that Alexander said something that would spark a future event.

"Hey kid. How are those kids of yours doing?" Alexander said.

"Kids? You mean my students?" Waver replied.

"Yeah."

Waver let out a sigh. "Well, they've been fine actually, although they still remain the same now, even after seperation...especially those two..."

"Those two?"

"Ishtar and Astraea, or rather Rin and Luvia. I swear, they always start a fight whenever they meet each other..."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and it would always start from the smallest accident. For example, one day during one of my lectures, I had the whole class practice their magecraft, and do you want to know what happened next?"

"What?"

"Rin accidently shot a Gandr at Luvia right in the back of the head. Luckily the damage wasn't serious, but...that's where things got messy."

"How so?"

Waver sighed again. "Luvia didn't take the accidental shot well and shot a Gandr right back at Rin in which she also did not take it well and started a huge fight which ended up nearly destroying the classroom."

Alexander was slightly amused upon hearing the fight between Ishtar and Astraea. "Is that so?"

"Yeah. Even now, I still remember the fight...and the amount of damage those two made in the fight! There were giant holes everywhere on the walls! The windows were broken, the tables were nearly destroyed, and some of the staff and students nearby were injured in the process! And don't even get me started on the cost of the damages! I swear, those two will be the death of me one day..."

Alexander laughed at the misfortune his former master went through as a teacher. "Wow. Guess those two seriously made you mad huh?"

"Yeah. If it wasn't for Shirou stopping them back then, then the damages would even be more disastrous, and I would have to go through a giant scolding at the Clock Tower about how I was responsible for the damages..." Waver said with a groan. "After the damage was cleaned up, I gave those two a giant scolding that they shouldn't forget."