The Joys Of Gift Giving

Christmas in Chaldea is always quite eventful.

For example, there would the yearly Christmas party which would always involve a lot of food, drinks, and Christmas decorations throughout in Chaldea.

And of course, there's the usual gift giving that happens every year where the good servants get presents while the bad ones get coal...

And this year, Shirou was going to have a taste of the gift giving...

It is now 2:00 am in Chaldea, and everyone is sleeping. Right now, Shirou is sleeping in his room with nothing or nobody bothering him...or so as he thought.

Because as he was sleeping, it was then that he felt someone shaking his arm, slightly waking him up.

"Shirou. Shirou," the person said.

Shirou mumbled for a moment before turning over to the other side of his bed.

The person let out a sigh before resorting to drastic measures to wake him up. In an instant, the person lifted the bed sheets and threw them to the side. Then the person began to pinch Shirou on his cheek, waking him up.

"Shirou."

"Mmmmnnh...who is it..." Shirou mumbled as he was half-awake from the pinching on his face. As he rubbed his eyes, the person turned on the lights, allowing Shirou to get a better view of the person who took the bedsheets from him and pinched him on his cheek.

It was Santa Arturia Alter, and she was holding a giant bag behind her back. She was wearing her high black and red boots with white fur trims, black stockings, and black, white, and red miniskirt dress.

"A-Arturia...?" Shirou mumbled.

"Call me Santa Alter in this case Shirou," Santa Arturia Alter corrected.

"Okay...Santa Alter, what is going on?"

"Isn't it obvious? We're about to deliver presents to all of the good servants and master now."

Shirou was confused with what Santa Alter said. "What?"

"You didn't hear me properly? We're about to deliver presents to all of the good servants and master now. Now get dressed," she said as she handed him a costume out of nowhere.

Which was a reindeer costume.

"Um...Santa Alter, is this a-" Shirou said but was cut off from Santa Alter.

"Yes Shirou. That is a reindeer costume. And considering that you're going to be my reindeer for today, I think this costume is suitable for you now," Santa Alter said.

Shirou was speechless for a moment before continuing. "Reindeer? Me?"

"Exactly."

"And I suppose that you want me to help you deliver the presents to all of the good servants along with master here as well?"

Santa Arturia Alter let out a small smile at how quickly Shirou was able to deduct what was going on. "Exactly. Now come on, we got a bunch of presents to hand out here, and every second counts."

Shirou let out a small sigh. "All right, just let me get dressed in this costume first."

"Okay."

After a few minutes, Shirou was done putting on the reindeer costume. "Okay. Where do we start?" Shirou asked.

Santa Arturia Alter let out a smile. "Follow me," she said as she began to leave Shirou's room. Shirou soon began to follow her. As they came out of Shirou's room, Shirou saw something that he hasn't seen before in Chaldea.