A New Saber-Face

Today was the day Ritsuka would do his daily summoning at the summoning alter, in which he would drop his hard-earned saint quartz onto the alter and hope that he could summon a good servant.

"Hm...wonder what will I get for today's daily summoning? Last time I got a Caster-class servant named Hakuno Kishinami who happened to be the former master of Saber Nero, Caster Tamamo, Archer Gilgamesh, and another servant named Nameless who happened to be a variant of EMIYA who looks exactly like him, but with a different origin," Ritsuka thought as he placed the saint quartz onto the summoning alter.

It was then that Mashu came into the room. "Senpai?"

"Hm? Oh, hey Mashu," Ritsuka said as he turned around to see her.

"Senpai, are you planning on summoning another servant today?"

"Yeah. After all, today is my daily day for summoning servants, and it's been a while since I summoned someone. Want to see the results?"

"Sure. I don't mind," Mashu replied.

Ritsuka smiled. "Great. Now, let's see what today will bring me..."

Ritsuka and Mashu then looked at the summoning alter together. As they were looking at the alter, the alter lit up, temporarily blinding the two from how bright the light was. The saint quartz then disappeared, then formed into multiple blue orbs. Then the blue orbs started to connect with each other and turned into a ring of blue sparks swirling around. Then the ring split into three and continued to swirl around.

As the light faded, it revealed a gold card showing a robed old man wearing a hood with a long beard holding a staff while carrying a book at the same time. The card then disappeared as a girl appeared.

However, Ritsuka and Mashu received a surprise upon seeing the girl.

Because the girl looked like Arturia Lily, but she was wearing an outfit that looked like a school uniform from a private school along with a hat as well. Not only that, but she wasn't carrying Excalibur or Rhongomyniad. Instead, she was carrying a staff that looked like the one Merlin was carrying, and yet different at the same time. On her back was a short sword of sort.

"Hello there! I'm called Arturia, a caster! To tell you the truth, I don't really get this servant thing. But, if mere magecraft can be of help to you, then please make use of it as much as you wish."

Ritsuka and Mashu were surprised with the new servant's introduction. "Y-Yeah. Hello Arturia, my name is Ritsuka. And over here is Mashu."

"H-Hi Arturia," Mashu said. "Anyways, welcome to Chaldea."

"Chaldea? Is that a name of an organization?"

"Yes. Chaldea is an organization that prevents the extinct of humanity by going into singularities and fixes them."

"I see. Anyways, pleasure to meet you master! I hope that my magecraft can support you as much as you wish."

"Um...Arturia, you don't have to say that you know..."

"Why?"

"Well...magecraft here is actually rare here..." Ritsuka said.

Caster Arturia was surprised upon hearing Ritsuka's words. "Eh? Magecraft isn't "piddling"? Whoa... is that the case in this world?"

"Yeah. So...magecraft here may be different than what you are used to..."

"I see..."

It was then that a certain servant came into the room. And that servant was Saber Arturia. "Hey master, Da Vinci needs to ask...you...for something..." Arturia said as she slowly stopped saying upon seeing her Caster counterpart.