Morgan Arrives

Ritsuka was walking down the hallway, pumped for his usual summoning sessions. "All right, let's see what I'll summon today..." he thought as he was happily carrying his saint quartz. As he was headed towards the summoning room, he noticed that there was someone else already in there.

And that person was Gudako, also known as Fujimaru Ritsuka from another timeline.

"Hm? That's Gudako. What's she doing over there?" he thought as he soon began to enter into the room.

Meanwhile, Gudako looked at her surroundings in the room. As she did, she felt a sense of familiarity as she remembered the many times she would come into the summoning room in her timeline. "Wow. Even in another timeline, this place still looks the same like before, although there are a few differences, but it doesn't matter. Chaldea is still Chaldea."

Soon, Gudako noticed Ritsuka coming into the room. "Hm? Ah, hey there Ritsuka. You plan on doing a summoning with those saint quartz of yours?"

"Yeah. Hopefully I can get something today.

Gudako let out a chuckle. "Summoning a servant with saint quartz huh...that's nostalgic."

"Eh? You did the same thing as I did in your timeline?"

"Yeah. During my time in Chaldea, I would gather enough saint quartz and would use them to get servants from that same summoning alter here."

"Is that so? How did that go for you?"

For a moment, Gudako didn't say anything but let out a chuckle that sounded a little evil. "Well...let's just say...I had to work a lot just to get those saint quartz...and the results...were quite depressing..." she muttered in slight despair.

Feeling sympathy for her, Ritsuka immediately knew not to go even further with the conversation. "A-Anyways, I'm about to try to summon a servant now. Want to see me do it?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah," Gudako replied, snapping out of her earlier depression.

Soon, Ritsuka then placed the saint quartz onto the summoning alter. As he did, the alter lit up and in an instant, multiple blue orbs appeared in the air and connected with each other. They then turned into a right of blue sparks and swirled around with each other, forming a ring that then split into three and continued to swirl around until it turned into a pillar of light.

As the light faded, it revealed a gold card showing a man wearing a wolf's head with his arms bended while carrying a giant sword. The card then disappeared as a woman appeared.

The woman looked like Arturia, but has a different shade of color on her hair, has blue eyes, was wearing a dress, her hair was tied up in a bow like Arturia Lily's, and was carrying a spear staff that has the same markings as Excalibur Morgan.

Ritsuka and Gudako were surprised upon seeing the new servant. However, Gudako was more surprised than Ritsuka himself.

"So, you have summoned me... Berserker, Morgan. I'm the queen of the Fae Nation Britain, and the one who continues cursing Pan-Human History. If you don't have a problem with that, I'll lend you my power as a Servant. It's an unchangeable fact that I'm a queen. I expect you to work as my retainer. Or perhaps do you want me to treat you as my husband?"

For a moment, Ritsuka was completely confused with Morgan's words. "Huh?! H-Husband?! B-But I'm not an adult yet!"

Meanwhile Gudako was having different thoughts of her own. "What the hell?! My male counterpart actually summoned Morgan?! And the Morgan from the sixth lostbelt?! What is going on here?! Just what happened to this world's Chaldea's summoning system?! First was Scathach Skadi, then Caster Arturia, and now this! Is this a dream?!"