Chatting With The Queen Of Victory

"Phew. That's a lot of plates here..." Shirou thought as he placed a wet plate onto the drying rack next to him. As he did, he continued washing the next plate.

Right now, Shirou was cleaning the dishes in the cafeteria after the daily lunch with Arturia and her counterparts was over. And the number of plates that were left behind when lunch was over was a lot.

To be fair, a lot of servants do come into the cafeteria for lunch. Not to mention the fact that Arturia and her counterparts eat a lot.

However, he was not alone in doing the dishes as he has a helper next to him.

Boudica, the Queen of Victory.

"Hey Shirou, are you done with the dishes over there?" Boudica asked.

"Yeah. Here's the next one Boudica," Shirou replied as he gave her a dirty dish for her to clean at her station.

"Great! Thanks, Shirou!" Boudica replied happily.

Right now, Boudica is helping Shirou cleaning the dishes in which Shirou is responsible for washing the dishes while Boudica is responsible for drying them.

And how does Boudica knew about Shirou? Well let's just say it started a while ago...

(A few days after Shirou's victory over Archer Gilgamesh...)

Shirou was walking in one of Chaldea's hallways, minding his own business. As he did, he came across Boudica, who appears to be looking for him. As she saw him, she immediately came up to him, looking at him.

Shirou was a little creeped out by Boudica's and asked, "Um...can I help you?"

"Excuse me, but are you Emiya Shirou? Arturia and her counterparts' scabbard, consort, and queen?" Boudica asked.

"Y-Yes. And you are?"

Boudica smiled. "My name is Boudica! Nice to meet you Emiya Shirou! Don't mind the formalities."

"I-I see. Nice to meet you too Boudica...how did you know who I am?"

"Well, let's just say I've been hearing how much great care you've been giving to Arturia and her counterparts from her knights and that mage known as Merlin."

Shirou let out a small sigh. "Figures..."

"Anyways, do you want to have a chat with me?"

"Sure, but why though?"

"Well, aside from you being famous for beating that arrogant King of Heroes along with slicing his arm off, I want to know more about you since you're Arturia and her counterpart's scabbard, consort, and queen."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. After all, I just want to know about the person that my successor is in love with," Boudica said with a smile on her face.

Shirou blushed at what Boudica said. "O-Okay then. Shall we move to a better location then?"

"Yeah!"

And Shirou and Boudica moved to the cafeteria in which they had their conversation together. As they had their conversation, they eventually became friends.

And that's the story of how Shirou knew Boudica...

(Back to the present...)

Shirou let out a small sigh as he continued washing the dishes. "Man, there's so many dishes to wash here...well, to be fair, I did have to feed Arturia and her counterparts in which they have the stomach compacity of a black hole..."

"Shirou! Are you done with the dishes over there?" Boudica asked, snapping Shirou out of his thoughts.

"Hm? Oh, yeah! All that's left is for you to dry them," Shirou replied as he handed her the last wet plate.