Chaldea Academy

Bzzzz! Bzzzz!"

Shirou let out a small groan as he heard his alarm clock going off. As he did, he then turned it off and rose from his sleep, letting out a yawn as he was slightly awake. As he was slightly drowsy, it was then he overheard a voice.

"Onii-chan! Wake up! It's time for school! Are you listening to me?!" Illya said.

"Hm? Ah, yeah. I'm awake Illya," Shirou replied.

Illya let out a sigh. "Then hurry up. We're all waiting for you," she said before she left.

Shirou let out another yawn before he got out of the futon and left his room, heading towards the kitchen/living room. As he arrived, all his family members were there.

"Shirou! Where were you! Mama's been waiting here for quite a while! Your brothers already started cooking you know!" Irisviel said.

"Is there something wrong, Shirou?" Kiritsugu asked.

"Hm? Oh, it's nothing," Shirou replied as he soon went into the Kitchen.

"Hey, you overslept again huh?" EMIYA asked with a smirk.

"Seems so. Were you trying to do something with spare pipes?" EMIYA Alter asked.

Shirou let out a groan. "Shut up. I was studying..."

"Anyways, I hope all of you have fun in Chaldea Academy today!" Irisviel said with a smile on her face.

"Yeah..." Shirou said as he let out a yawn.

Kuro let out a sigh. "Are you still sleepy onii-chan?"

"Don't tell me you stayed up doing something in your private time..." Sitonai teased.

Shirou chuckled for a bit. "It's nothing like that Sitonai..."

Miyu let out a sigh. "Mou, you should sleep earlier onii-chan. Then you would not be having any sleeping problems."

"Sorry Miyu. Anyways, breakfast is ready," Shirou replied.

At that moment, Illya, Kuro, Sitonai, Miyu, and Irisviel's eyes sparkled. "Yay! Breakfast!"

Soon, Shirou, EMIYA, and EMIYA Alter brought out dishes of food for them to eat and placed them on the table. As they did, they then sat down at the dinner table too.

"Itadakimasu!" they all said in unison.

And then they all ate their breakfast together happily. After they were done, Shirou, EMIYA, EMIYA Alter, Illya, Kuro, Sitonai, and Miyu went into their rooms to get dressed and prepared themselves for the day.

"Here we are! Chaldea Academy!" Illya exclaimed excitedly as she along with her siblings arrived at the gates of the academy. The Academy itself looked like it was a combination of a elementary school building and a high school building with a huge field of flowers in front of the academy, surrounded by a gate and walls. On the side of the gate was a black plaque that said, "Chaldea Academy," in gold thin letters.

Shirou let out a small sigh as he looked at the academy in front of him. "Even after looking at it many times, the size still amazes me..."

"Onii-chan! What are you waiting for! Class is about to start!" Kuro yelled, snapping him out of his thoughts.

Upon hearing Kuro's words, he immediately snapped out of it and when along with her words. "Yeah, you're right." Soon, the group went into the school grounds, where they were about to be separated to their classes.

"Okay then, see you after school onii-chan!" Illya said.

"Yeah! I'll see all of you after school!" Shirou replied.