Not Another Merlin!

Ritsuka sighed as he was in the summoning room, preparing himself for his usual summoning. "Man. How many times I've been in this room already? I swear, it's like the summoning room here in Chaldea is like a personal room for me in which most of the time, I come in here to summon a servant. And I would either get a servant or a craft essence..."

Ritsuka then placed the saint quartz onto the summoning alter. As he did, he then moved back from the alter and allowed it to do its magic. In an instant, the alter lit up, temporarily blinding him from how bright the light was. The saint quartz then disappeared, then formed into multiple blue orbs. Then the blue orbs started to connect with each other and turned into a ring of blue sparks swirling around. Then the ring split into three and continued to swirl around.

As the light faded, it revealed a gold card showing a robed old man wearing a hood with a long beard holding a staff while carrying a book at the same time. The card then disappeared as a woman appeared.

However, as the light faded and revealed who the woman was, Ritsuka was surprised at the woman's looks.

Because the woman looked like Merlin with a few alterations. Not only that, but the robes she was wearing were similar to the robes Merlin wears. The only thing that was different between the two was the staff that she was holding in which the design was completely different and was in white.

"Greetings, Master of Chaldea. I am Merlin. People call me the Mage of Flowers. Just call me Merlin. I don't care for formalities," Proto Merlin said with a smile on her face.

Ritsuka was speechless upon hearing Proto Merlin's voice. "T-This servant is Merlin? B-But we already have Merlin here...wait, she must be the Merlin from Arthur's world. Wow, this is something you don't see every day. Not to mention the fact that she sounds like Arturia and her many counterparts, which is also weird because both Arthur and the male Merlin sound the same. Hope that she's different from her male counterpart. Still though...she's beautiful..."

"Master? Are you all right?" Proto Merlin asked, snapping Ritsuka out of his thoughts.

"Hm? Oh, it's nothing. Anyways, welcome to Chaldea...Merlin. My name is Fujimaru Ritsuka..." Ritsuka said awkwardly.

Proto Merlin let out a giggle upon seeing Ritsuka's reaction. "Now, now, no need to get all hot and bothered. Just as you see, I am a beautiful older sister who smiles off as watching on your journey! You may call me Merlin onee-san if you wish!"

Ritsuka nearly sweat-dropped upon hearing Proto Merlin's words. "Okay. Never mind what I thought earlier. She's definitely like her male counterpart, or maybe even worse..."

Ritsuka then cleared his thoughts. "Anyways, would like a tour of Chaldea?"

"Yes master. I would like a tour of Chaldea here. After all, this is the place where I'm going to live here," Proto Merlin said with a smile.

"Great. Let's go then."

Soon, Ritsuka gave Proto Merlin a tour of Chaldea. As he gave the tour for Proto Merlin, there were some effects he did not expect. For example, some of the male staff in Chaldea were staring at Proto Merlin in wonder while the female staff looked at her in jealously.

Ritsuka sighed at the effects. "This is going to be a long day..."

As they continued walking, it was then that a certain servant passed by.

That servant was Arthur Pendragon.

Upon seeing his version of Merlin in front of him, Arthur dropped his mouth in shock. "M-Merlin?!"

Proto Merlin let out a huge smile upon seeing Arthur in front of her. In an instant, she jumped towards him and gave him a giant hug. "Arthur!"

At that moment, both servants fell to the ground upon female Merlin's hug. "M-Merlin, what are you doing here?! And how did you get here?!"