Percival and Agravain

Ritsuka was walking down the hallways towards the summoning room, carrying his hard-earned saint quartz in his hands. "All right, let's see what I am going to get today..." he thought happily to himself. As he continued to walk down the hallways, it was then he bumped into Merlin.

"Hm? Oya, hey there master," Merlin said with a smile on his face. "Are those saint quartz in your hands?"

"Yeah. Right now, I'm about to summon new servants today, do you want to see?"

"Hm...okay! I've never seen you summon a servant before, so I want to see how it works."

"Great! Let's go then!"

Soon, Merlin followed Ritsuka to the summoning room. As he did, Ritsuka then placed the saint quartz onto the summoning altar. As he did, the altar lit up and in an instant, multiple blue orbs appeared in the air and connected with each other. They then turned into a right of blue sparks and swirled around with each other, forming a ring that then split into three and continued to swirl around until it turned into a pillar of light.

"Eh...so that's how the summoning works...quite interesting," Merlin said with interest.

"Really?" Ritsuka asked.

"Yeah. Normally you would have to do a chant along with making a magic circle, but I guess in this case, you don't. That's how magi do it when they summon servants."

"I see...well then, I've learned something new today."

"You sure did."

As the light faded, it revealed a gold card showing a man wearing a hat while carrying a spear, signaling Ritsuka that he summoned a Lancer-class servant. The card soon disappeared and in its place was a man. The man himself has silver hair, was wearing armor along with a shoulder plate, and was carrying a spear.

"Second Seat of the Round Table, Knight Percival. I have hereby come to this world. Along with the other Holy Lance, I shall become your power. Master," Percival said. As he finished his introduction, he noticed Merlin, who was right next to Ritsuka. "Merlin! It's a pleasure seeing you here again!"

"Yeah. It's a pleasure seeing you here too Percival," Merlin replied.

"Yeah. Are you my master by any chance?" Percival asked.

"Ah, no. It's this gentleman over there," Merlin replied as he pointed at Ritsuka.

Percival then turned to Ritsuka. "Ah, so you are my master then! What is your name, young lad?" he asked.

"M-My name is Fujimaru Ritsuka, but you can call me Ritsuka," Ritsuka replied.

"Ritsuka huh...that's a good name." Percival then raised his hand. "I hope we can get along, master."

Ritsuka let out a smile. "Me too. Anyways, welcome to Chaldea," he said as he grabbed Percival's hand and did a handshake with it. As the two were doing their handshake, the summoning alter lit up again. Both Ritsuka and Percival noticed it and stopped shaking hands to see what was going to happen next.

As it did, multiple blue orbs appeared in the air and connected with each other. They then turned into a right of blue sparks and swirled around with each other, forming a ring that then split into three and continued to swirl around until it turned into a pillar of light. Eventually, the light faded, revealing a silver card showing a man wearing a skull while holding two daggers with both hands. However, the card started to cackle as gold sparks moved around the card, turning it into a gold assassin class card. The card then disappeared as a man appeared.

The man himself was clad almost entirely in black armor along with a dark blue fur-lined cloak draped over his left side. He has slicked-back black hair and pale skin.