Merlin and Proto Merlin's Ultimate Prank

Merry Christmas 🫡

Proto Merlin let out a small sigh as she looked at a magazine she was reading. "Hm...nothing seems to be happening here in Chaldea right now..." she thought to herself as she flipped over a page. "There are no singularities for master to solve now, there are no external threats to Chaldea right now...wow, I am so bored. In fact, I'm so bored right now that I might as well return to Avalon...nah, that place is probably more boring than what is happening right now."

Soon, Proto Merlin lost interest in the magazine and laid down on the bed in her room lazily. For a moment, all she could do was to just look at the ceiling and that was it. "Jeez, I've never felt this bored in a long time...well, there's no point in just laying down on my bed being bored. I might as well get out for a while."

Proto Merlin then left her room and took a small walk around Chaldea's hallways, hoping to see something interesting. However, despite her efforts, she was not able to find anything interesting. Eventually, she gave up and soon sat down on a sofa in one of Chaldea's break rooms. "Wow, even after all of that walking, I still can not find anything interesting..."

At that moment, someone came into the break room, and that person could be the only one who understands her.

Her male counterpart, Merlin.

"Hello there, me," Merlin said with a smile on his face.

"Hello there, me."

Soon, Merlin sat down next to his female counterpart. "So, judging by the look on your face, I take it that you're bored?"

Proto Merlin let out a sigh. "Obviously. Nothing interesting seems to happen here right now. Everything in Chaldea is too peaceful in my tastes."

"You can say that again. Nothing interesting has been happening lately. Even the singularities master usually go to are just the usual ones as well," Merlin replied.

"Exactly."

For a moment, the two were silent until Merlin said something random.

"You know what? I just realized something."

"Hm? What is it?"

"Our voices...don't they sound exactly like our worlds' King of Knights?"

For a moment, Proto Merlin gave Merlin's words some thought and realized that he was right. "You're right! My voice sounds like your world's King of Knights, and your voice sounds like my world's King of Knights!"

"Exactly! Not only that, but some of the other servants in Chaldea seem to have the same voices along with each other! I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or not, but it feels like everyone in Chaldea is connected by voice actors!"

Proto Merlin let out a chuckle. "Jeez, now that I think about it, it's a wonder how master managed to not mix up servants who have the same voice as each other..."

"Yeah. Not to mention that...wait, servants who have the same voice as other servants..."

For a moment, Merlin and Proto Merlin did not say anything.

"Hey, are you thinking what I am thinking?" Merlin asked with a smirk on his face.

Proto Merlin let out a smirk as well. "Yes, and you know what that means..."

At that moment, both of their smirks grew even wider upon realizing that they have the same idea in their heads.

And thus, they have begun what could be their craziest prank of all of their pranks...

Proto Cu was walking down the hallway, minding his own business while holding his spear behind him. "Man, a day with shishou is really tiring and scary. I know I should be used to it by now, but she is still scary when it comes to training, especially after what happened when she received that gundam mystic code..." He then shivered upon hearing the last three words. "No, do not think about her in that mystic code of hers...it's a nightmare to see her flying..."