abduction (p2 collab)

hey guys! 

this is PART 2 of a collab with LxbraChimmy :)) so pls read PART 1 in their book before reading my part, thanks!

tw // physical & emotional torture, gore, swearing, violence 

also! this is weird but - SPOILERS FOR HWARANG 

-

i'm so sorry, noona

jungkook took an earth-shattering breath and lunged forward, arms trapping his captor in a headlock. his noona was flailing around, fingernails scrabbling for purchase as she screamed herself raw. her airways constricted under jungkook's forearm until she was flushed red, blood pumping to her face and neck. when her movements became sluggish, he knew he'd done enough to subdue her for the meantime. 

jungkook lowered her gently to the floor, heaved in big gulps of stale air, and knew that if he stopped now, he wouldn't have the energy to make it out. dots danced across his vision, morbidly reminding him of the constellation of stars at BTS concerts. the last show he'd been at seemed like a lifetime ago, a different era altogether. had that all happened? had jungkook seen that much happiness in his life before it all went down the drain? 

the darkness fizzled out of his vision. 

the room was as beautiful as he remembered - wine coloured walls smattered with golden flowers and large pipes framing the vast space like an artwork. jungkook hated it. the tall archway that framed the wooden door looked like the greek gods themselves had engraved it. how rich was noona?

a wave of emotion overcame him. the only girl he'd ever trusted had betrayed him. the love and compassion he'd shown her, the endless nights he'd spent wishing she was there, the soft touches he allowed her to press against his cheeks and lips on the makeup chair. it was all for nothing. she'd played him like an instrument. she'd used him - and for what? was it his money? fame? or something even more sinister? his body?

he didn't know. he didn't want to know. jungkook shook his head lightly, feeling his arm pinch with pain as he lifted himself from the floor. stumbling back to his cell was easier than he thought it would be. 

it could've been the severe starvation or jungkook's own emotions that pushed him to secure the same bloody rope that had been used on him around his noona's small frame. once she was tied up, he moved her to the nearest wall, tilting her head back so that her neck wouldn't cramp.  

jungkook shivered at the sight of her all tied up. he caught his breath and steadied his racing heart, the stale air of the room giving him little to no respite from the pain in his chest. it was uncomfortable, but he had survived worse. once he'd caught his breath, jungkook slapped a bloody palm to the wall above his noona's head, pushing off of it with all his strength. black dots frayed his vision and he almost stumbled to the side with his first step but caught himself on time.

jungkook grit his teeth together despite the pain in his head and abdomen, using the wall against his naked back as a supportive gesture, inching ever so slowly towards the heavenly door. he was almost there. the tendrils of freedom so close he could almost reach out a bony finger and brush the doorframe. 

"noona," he croaked, lifting his head from the wall to look back at her lifeless form. "i'm so sorry," he sobbed, hiccupping with each intake of air. 

turning back to the door, jungkook reached for its black handle and pushed down to force it open. the door was unlocked. he swallowed back bile, squinting into the peachy sunlight streaming into the dimly lit room. it was almost evening.