hurt by a robber

It's late at night. Jungkook can tell from his sleepy reflection in the window. He really should close those blinds because the face staring back at him is starting to creep him out, and it's very late. At this rate, he won't get enough sleep to survive the next day.

"Why am I here again?" Seokjin asks from his right. "I have places to be, things to do. So why am I here?"

"Because you promised, hyung," Jungkook hisses, turning on his elbow to scowl down at Seokjin. "Besides, you have tomorrow off anyway. Just go then."

"Aren't you off tomorrow too?" Jin asks, the tone becoming softer as he props his elbow up so that he's on a level with the younger.

"No," Jungkook sighs. He falls back onto the mattress, his head being consumed by his extra squishy pillow. "Can we - go to sleep? Please. "

Jungkook sees Jin smirk from the corner of his eye. "How about a bedtime story?" his hyung teases.

"Oh, shut up," Jungkook whines, turning his face into his pillow so that all he can see is black dots fraying his vision. This night is not going as he had planned. Jin was supposed to be quiet and comforting. But instead, he's been loud, annoying, and a pain in the...

"Hello?"

Jungkook lifts himself again, elbows cracking. His hyung is on the phone.

"Yes, I'm with JK."

Pushing himself up into a sitting position, Jungkook leans over his bedside table to pull down the blinds. The reflection of his face disappears.

"Hob-ah, I assure you, there's no one else in the dorms, so calm down and...wait what? No!- he's with me. So there's no need to worry. Come over if you want. Jungkook won't mind."

True, Jungkook really doesn't mind at all since he's feeling lonely anyway. The more company, the merrier, right?

Jin raises an eyebrow, to which Jungkook nods at, a brief smile making his mouth curl. He loves having his hyungs all in one room, just like it used to be before debut. Those were really the times, man.

Jungkook lets out a huff of air, feeling his spine hit the mattress as he watches the memory of 15 years old him shyly sharing confessions in the dark and seven pairs of eyes blinking back emotion at the teen's words. Those really, and truly were the times.

"Lucky you, Jungkook. Hob-ah is coming over tonight too." Jin lays back down on his side of the bed after placing his phone on the floor. He pulls the covers from Jungkook's side, snuggling into the self-made cocoon. "Aren't you one spoilt maknae, Jeon Jungkook," he says, jabbing Jungkook's shoulder with a heavy elbow.

"Aren't you one clingy hyung? Aish." Jungkook laughs as Jin's elbow delivers its second attack. Then, as the two boys settle down, a noiseless figure enters the bedroom, going entirely unnoticed by them.

It's still quiet, and the night is washing over the room like a comforting blanket. Then, finally, Jungkook finds himself actually falling asleep, eyes dilating in their sockets. It's been a long day; he needs the rest.

As he drifts in and out of sleep, a dark figure roams the room, pattering from one corner to the other in search of important documents.

You see, Jungkook and Jin weren't meant to be at the company dorm today. So the figure is baffled by this turn of events. Oh well. They'll have to be extra sneaky tonight.

Jungkook startles awake. His eyes blink rapidly in the darkness, hands snaking up to rub at them vigorously, rubbing the sleep away. Why did he wake up? Was there a sound? His mind clears up, eyes coming to a slow blink. Jin is snoring softly next to him; one arm slung over Jungkook's waist and mouth breathing right next to Jungkook's ear. How unpleasant, the youngest sighs.