i got mugged, hyung

tw // swearing, mention of violence, brief description of wounds

(so many spelling mistakes pls ignore them for now)

enjoy ;)

-

"hyuuuung!"

"what is it jungkook-ah? i'm busy right now- can...can this wait?"

"i got mugged. but it's okay because -"

"what the fuck jungkook?"

"- the guy let me go when he saw my uniform -"

"wait, wait stop. what the fuck? where are you!- "

"- and he said employees don't deserve to be beaten so he let me go, and of course i'm thankful? but like, he kind of maybe...hurt me?"

"jungkook you're scaring me. what happened? start from the beginning, and where are you? i thought you'd be with jin hyung, you know, shopping for our pasta party? at least, namjoonie told me you would..."

"hyung's still shopping, so he'll be out soon, and that's why i need your help, yoongi hyung! jin hyung can't know i got mugged, he'd go ballistic -"

"yeah, like i'm not going ballistic right now -"

"hyung please."

"where are you?"

"hybe building."

"well fuck, stay there, and don't get lost."

"roger that- !"

"jungkook -"

"okay, okay! i'll be good."

a sigh. "thank you."

"love you, hyung."

"love you too."

-

jungkook sits back on the recliner with a woosh. he's in an unfamiliar office with the lights beating bright on his oily skin. it's been a long day shooting for their reality show and now he just feels beaten (literally and figuratively) to a pulp.

it really never ends for him, it's always one thing or the other. work, work, work. he can't wait to leave this maze-like building. it's so big and unfamiliar, like he's just walked into someone else's building by accident. is this even bighit anymore? well, no. it's hybe.

"excuse me?"

jungkook turns in his chair to see one of the cleaners poking their head into the office. "yes, may i help you?" maybe they got lost?

"actually, can i help you, sir?"

jungkook's eyebrows shoot up, feet halting mid-tap on the side of the desk. there is silence for a moment, the two men choosing to stare at each other instead. 

"um? this is my office?" jungkook questions.

"no, sir, you must be mistaken. this is kim taehyung's office."

"oh is it?" jungkook hadn't even realised he was in taehyung's office. everything looked the same here anyway. "my apologies."

"you should leave, sir. i understand your position on the board but the members of bangtan would be upset to know someone came in without permission."

"i -" jungkook pauses in confusion. does this man not know who he's speaking with? "um, i know -"

"sorry sir, but if you don't leave right now i will have to call someone to ask you to leave, and they won't be as gentle."