11

It was a long day for all of the boys but Bokuto in particular. It was years since he even saw his father and the meeting didn't even go that great.

What helped him pull through was his lovers. They were beside him the entire day and he couldn't thank them enough for that.

They were all walking back and just like earlier Kenma was on one side and Akaashi on the other side and they both had their hands held in one of Bokutos. They were all headed home for some much-needed relaxation and cuddles.

When they got inside they all slowly made their way into the living room. Everyone but Kuroo took off their shoes and sat on the couch. Kuroo made his way into the kitchen and the other three could hear him rummaging around for a few things and coming back out a minute later.

"I'm gonna run somewhere real quick," Kuroo said, already making his way out of the house. Bokuto and Akaashi both spoke out an ok and Kenma just nodded to the air.

They got comfortable on the couch. Kenma was sitting curled up to himself on the right of Bokuto and Akaashi was on the left of bokuto with his head leaning on Bokuto. His eyes were closed and Bokuto assumed he was taking a nap. It wasn't quite time for them to all go to sleep but it was getting rather late.

While Kenma and Bokuto were watching something on the tv the door opened once again. Kuroo came walking in holding a few bags and went straight to their kitchen. He was in there for a few minutes before calling for the others.

"Get in here, dinners ready."

Kenma slowly got up and held his hand out to help Bokuto stand up. Bokuto grabbed it and was slightly pulled up by his small boyfriend. When he got up he turned to wake Akaashi up.

He let out a small whine and brought his hands up to rub his sleepy eyes before looking up at his lover. Akaashi began to stand up and made his way to the kitchen alongside Bokuto. Kenma had already made his way in before the other two.

When they got in the kitchen the smell of beef filled Bokutos nose. He was already drooling before he even got the chance to see the food. Kuroo was already sitting down with all the food set out on the table. He chuckled seeing Bokutos eyes sparkle at the sight of meat. "It's not barbecue, but it is beef teriyaki so I hope you'll still enjoy it," Kuroo said with a smile.

Bokutos lip quivered and tears pricked his eyes. Quickly the pout was replaced with a big smile. He walked over to Kuroo grabbing his face, pulling him towards himself, and placing a kiss on his forehead. "It's great thank you."

Bokuto sat down and they all began digging into the beef. Bokuto got the most since it was mostly a surprise for him. They all sat around chatting about random things. Kuroo was telling a story about two boys getting in a fight as he was walking to go and get dinner. They all laughed at the story. Kenma and Akaashi didn't laugh as loud as the other two but did find the stories just as funny.

After dinner, they ate a bit of orange sherbert and just spent the rest of the night together. Bokuto was thankful for having them all he didn't even remember the bad start to his day.

.

.

.

A/N I know it's short but I thought it was cute. I hope you don't mind!

(: