14

Tonight was the night of the showcase. Akaashi and Kenma were both getting ready to attend. While Kuroo and Bokuto were invited as well, only Kuroo was capable of going. Bokuto was having a practice match that evening. Akaashi got pretty irritated with him for that. He told him that they would have planned the gallery another day had he known there was going to be a match practice or not. Bokuto promised that the next time there was a match that he would tell them.

The other three boys decided that they would all meet up with each other and then go to the event. Kuroo was back at his dorm getting dressed and he was also sending Bokuto off to his game. Then he would meet the other two outside the apartment.

Kenma was looking forward to this night the least out of all of them. His job was to stand by the door and greet everyone as they walked in. That meant sitting and talking to every single person who entered the building for the night.

Akaashi's job wasn't as bad in talking but he did have to walk around and attempt to please everyone that attended. Looking for potential buyers or sellers. He wasn't the only person tasked with doing this. Oikawa and Yaku were also going to attend and there was also a table where people could write down information if they liked. However, most of the people there liked making deals with another person so that made Akaashis job so important.

When they got to the gallery they made their way inside through the back door. Everything was already prepared and catering and other people were showing up. Kenma took his place by the door and met with everyone coming inside. Occasionally when he got a break Kuroo would walk up and reassure him he was doing a good job. That helped motivate him slightly but not a whole lot.

Akaashi on the other hand was walking around everywhere talking to any person that even looked remotely interested in a piece. He'd talk and grab a drink or be given a drink and then cheers when the deal was made. Then he'd move onto the next bunch. Another drink or two being shoved inside his hands.

Finally, after what felt like hours Kenma was done with greeting people. He looked around and found his way to his cute black-haired boyfriend. When he got to Akaashi he knew something was off. He kept giggling and kept holding Kenmas hand. Kenma looked into Akaashis eyes and had a slight feeling of what was going on. "Kashi, how much have you had to drink."

Akaashi simply looked at his boyfriend and giggled once again. So the answer to that question was too much. Kenma took ahold of his lover's hand and pulled him away from the crowd to Kuroo who was mingling with some random people. Kenma slightly tugged on the cuff of Kuroo's jacket causing him to turn and face the two.

Kenma leaned up and whispered in his ear, "Kashi got drunk"

Kuroos eyes widened and he straightened himself out. He nodded and took Akaashis hand leading both of them to the area behind the gallery. It was just a small spot that was fenced off with a little gate and a couple of benches. It was cute but nothing special.

Kuroo led Akaashi to one of the benches and they both sat down. There would be a moment of silence and then Akaashi would continue to laugh and giggle about something. Kuroo couldn't help but smile at it since he rarely ever saw the boy laugh. This was like a once-in-a-lifetime chance.

"Whatcha thinking about over there Kashi?" Kuroo asked. Akaashi got silent for a moment and then erupted back in a fit of smiles and laughs. Then he attempted to compose himself still lightly laughing.

"Hehe, Kenma looks like a kitty cat," He said, not being able to keep a straight face. Kuroo laughed at the comment too and it was funny how he wasn't the only one who thought Kenma looked like a cat.

After a while of the two laughing and joking around Akaashi suddenly got very quiet. He played with his fingers and a soft blush formed on his face. Kuroo glanced over and was surprised the happy drunk suddenly went quiet. "You ok over there?" Akaashi didn't move a moment until he finally turned and grabbed Kuroo pulling him forward to place a kiss on his lips. It came as a surprise for Kuroo but he gladly returned the kiss. They kissed for a few seconds before pulling away. Akaashi placed a few more quick pecks on the other's lips before fully pulling away.

From there they continued to sit and joke around about whatever. Their hands were intertwined the whole time. The stars were barely noticeable from the city lights but they could still see the moon. And other than the slight noise coming from inside the building the two of them were inside their own little world.