Chapter 6: Falling all over again

Lux Bonteri:

Ahsoka looks so beautiful and motherly holding that little sleeping Twi'lek in her arms.  The Twi'lek can't be more than four or five,  She looks so peaceful sleeping with her head resting on Ahsoka's shoulder.  The child starts to stir and lifts her head from Ahsoka's shoulder.  She looks up and sees her brother.

"Zeus!"

"Hi, Lavy.  Where are you sleepy?"

"mmmhh."

Ahsoka smiles and starts to set Lavender down, but apparently lavender has other plans.  She quickly hugs her brother's leg and walks right back over to Ahsoka.

"This is Ahsoka.  She saved me from the cell.  Her friend Lux bought us and is going to set us free and help us find a new home!"

Ahsoka crouches down and whispers something in the lavender's ear. The little Twi'lek starts running over to me with her arms open wide.  She gives my leg a hug, she can't really reach my waist.  She has on a little white dress and leather headdress.  Her boots male clicking sounds when she runs.

"Thank you, Master Lux."

"You don't have to call me master.  You are free now.  Just call me Lux."

"Lux.  Hmm that's much better than Master."

"I agree."  Ahsoka says with a laugh.

"Ahsoka.  Where are we going to live now?" Lavender asks as she runs up to Ahsoka again.  She tugs on her dress and looks up at her.

Ahsoka croutches down so she is face to face with Lavender.  "That's up to your brother.  technically he's in charge of you."

"More like she's in charge of me.  I don't think I could ever say no to that little purple face," Zeus says with a laugh.

"Me neither." I agreed.

"Well Lavy.  Where do you want to live?" He says crouching down next to Ahsoka.

"Where do you live?" Lavy asks Ahsoka, hugging her.

From what I remember Ahsoka was never the one to be touching feely, she always seemed to dodge physical affection from anyone, but perhaps she has a soft spot for this young twi'lek.

"Um.  I don't exactly know." Ahsoka says, looking up at me, with questioning eyes.  "I used to live in Coruscant, but now I..."

"Ahsoka, You know you can always come stay on the Onderon with me.  I've got plenty of room." I say, almost imediatly.

Her soft blue eyes lock with mine and  my entire body starts to buzz with warmth.  Ahsoka always seemed to have that effect on me.

"Ohh, Onderon.  Let's move there Zeus, it sounds so pretty."

"Onderon. Hmm.  Let's see how it is first."

"Well you'll have plenty of time to think about it. Onderon is our last stop.  First we need to get all these other people to their homes." I say with a smile.

Lavender jumps up and and down in an excited manner.  Then she run over to me again, this time I pick her up and start walking down the hall again.  She rides on me, piggyback style.

"Ha, ha, Ha.  Try to catch up, slowpokes." Lavender yells as I start running down the hall.

I look back to see Ahsoka smile and start jogging after us. Opening cells along the way.

A/N:

Hi Guys!  Please tell me how your liking it so far.  Comment and vote!  I also have a fun this that will help you'll be apart of the story.  Write a character description in this form(shown below) and I will chose a couple to be slaves, Jedi, anything you chose.  I may not put them in this book, but I plan on trying to do it in the sequel of this book.

Character name: Ashoka Tano

Gender: Female

Race: Togrunta

Profession: Former Jedi Padawan

Relationship: in a relationship

Description: She's short, thin and athletic with orange skin and white facial markings.  Her montrals and lekku and blue and white striped and she often wears a small headdress.  She wears a lot of combat suits and minimal jewelry.  

You can add a picture if you did it of a photo.  Have fun! Happy Reading!