Chapter 15: Ashoka

I my have been smirking when I left that room but as soon as i was out of Lux's sight, my lekku darkened to the point were they were a deep navy blue.  Lavender clearly noticed.

" Ha Ha.  'Soka's got a boyfriend!"She taunting.

This makes my lekku darken even more.  I pick up Lavender and kiss her on the cheek. 

"So what if i do Lavy." I say as i walk into the mess hall.

I walk over to an empty table and set lavender down.  She sits down and i walk over to the kitchens to get us some food.  The mess hall is the same as the rest of the ship.  Clean white walls.  Green trim.  And silver accents.  The tables are silver and the seats have lime green seat coverings.  I grab three trays, each with a plate, napkin, fork and cup.  I pile a bunch of space waffles on each along with a meloorain fruit.  Then i get the drinks.  They consist of Java Juice for lavender,  Black coffee for lux, and a smoothie for me.   Now i just have to get all three trays to the table.  I attempt to balance one on my fore arm and the other two on my hands, but I almost drop it.

"Ugh, how am i going to do this?" I say under my breath.

"You could just ask for help."  A smooth voice says.

I turn around from the trays sitting on the counter.  I find a miliran in Black cargo pants and a dark brown cropped shirt.  A light brown and black patterned piece of fabric keeps her dark brown hair in place.  She has deep set hazel eyes and pale green skin.  She has tear drop markings under her eyes and heart shaped lips.  She looks to be about Barriss' age.  I silently swallow my tears at my ex-friend.

"Tha... Thank you" I shudder at the similarity between the two.

"Ohh, no problem.  I was heading that way anyway."  She says.

I grab to trays and she grabs the extra one along with hers.  We walk over the the table, were Lux is sitting with lavender on his lap.  I set the trays down and turn  to the girl.

"Would you like to sit with us?" I ask politely

"Sure.  I'd love to!"  She responds.

I take the trays.  When i touch her skin i feel a slight buzz and hum.  Weird?  It's like when i would touch Anakin or a Jedi.  My eyes widen.

"We'll be right back."  I tell her and lavender(who was already filling her face with waffles)

I grab Lux's hand and drag him out of the Mess Hall.  Once we are outside, i stop and turn to face him.  He looks at me confused.

"That Girl.  What's her name?"  I ask Lux

"Uhh Alula Seductora."He responds weary.

"She...  She can wield the force.  She's force sensitive."I say

"Really?" He says as his eyes widen.

"Yes really, do you think i would really joke about something like this?"  I say

He shakes his head.  I take a deep breath and drag him back into the mess hall again.  We sit down at the table and start eating.

"So, um Alula.  Where are you going?"  I ask.

"Well, i'm not really sure.  I was originally going to my home planet, but i don't think that's the best idea now.    You see i keep having these dreams.  These dreams are normally happy.  There are ones with festivals and ones with dancing and music and food.  Last night there was one that took place in a big villa at the edge of this city.  And in the house i could hear screams of pain and... And yelling.  I heard talking and a... a baby crying.  Then a man walked outside he was so happy,  so content." She looked at Lux,"He was you."