Chapter 11: Ashoka

We speed down the road. Lavender is sitting in the front with Lux in the middle and me on the back. it's a pretty good setup actually. Well at least for me. Lux keeps getting hit by Lavender's Lekku. Anyway we get back to the ship in record time. We decided to keep the bike for further excursions.

"Rrrruu."

"It didn't take us that long chewie."

Lavender hopped off the bike and ran right in between chewie's legs to get to the ship. Chew turned around and ran after her. I sat still on the bike and looked at Lux.

"I'm going to miss sweetie."

"Why didn't you want to keep her? Because i know the stuff you came up with was an excuse."

"Look at me Lux. What do you see?"

"I see you, soka."

"When I look in the mirror, I still see that starving girl surviving the slums of coruscant."

"What do you want to see? A strong, beautiful woman? Cause that's what I see."

"Lux I could barely keep myself alive these last few months. What makes you think I can take care of that baby too?"

"You know as well as I do that you can take care of yourself along with others."

"I know. I'm just not ready."

"Ready for what? Being a mother? Or giving up Anakin and Padme?"

"For any of it. I lost my first family when I left for the order. And I lost my second family when the order fell. I want sweetie to have a peaceful life of freedom and that's not with me."

"You didn't think you could provide that for her? I can help, I want to help him..."

"Lux you have to understand this. I am being hunted by the emperor and Darth Vader. Not only me but my kind. By keeping that baby I would have put her life in danger. Along with anyone else, including you."

"My life is in danger every day. By saving these people I'm in danger. By acting against the empire I'm in danger. I'm always in danger and so is everyone else..."

"we're being watched."

I quickly turn my head and look up to find the same boy. I stand up and walk over to the ladder on the wall and quickly line up. When I make it up I am met with the boy with his energy slingshot pulled back.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"who are you?"

"Jabba the Hutt."

"Uh, kid, I've met Jabba. He'd have you killed for saying that."

"Like that fat slug and his band of hunters could catch me."

"Huh Arrogate, Cocky, and smart. But there's something else."

"ya wants that?"

I close my eyes and reach out through the force. That's when I feel it.

"What's your real name?"

I was serious now and he could tell.

"Ezra Bridger."

"Bridger. Hmm. What's your mother's maiden name?"

"Um It's weird it's like kenibo or..."

"Kenobi."

"ya that's it."

"kid where are your parents?"

"In a deep grave."

"Kriff. Did your mother have a brother or cousin named Obi-Wan?"

"Um that's my great uncle's name."

"You can use the force?"

"The force?"

"Do you have any special powers? Like moving object with your mind or having connections to animals."

"Um, loth cats really like me and I can jump really far?"

"Don't let the empire see and keep it hidden. I can't train you but I can already tell you will be very powerful. I will see you again Ezra Bridger. Very soon I hope, but for now.  May the force be with you."

"Huh?"

I jumped down from the roof before he could say anything else. I looked up at the child peeking over the roof.

"Goodbye. Ezra Bridger."

A/N:

So how do you guys like young Ezra?  Comment on any other characters you want me to incorporate.  Have Fun!  Be Safe and  Happy Reading!!!  :)