Chapter 25: Lux

The Man holds Ahsoka in a choke  and Lavender yells for her as Ahsoka falls to the ground.  The Man drops her on the floor and Lavender runs out from behind me and rans toward Ahsoka in tears.  She kneels down and hugs Ahsoka's shoulders sobing hysterically.

"No!  No!  No!  Mum!  I con't lose you,  not after i lost zeus.  Please  wake up!"  She yells.

She then turns toward the  hooded men and gives them a death glare.  She clenches her fists and sets her small jaw. She stands slowly and unshlethes one of her knives.  I try to run up to her and stop whats about to happen, but one of the hooded men holds his gun up.  I stop.

"Fine,  I won't stop her.  It's your death buddy."  I smirk.

I've been teaching Lavender hand to hand combat for the past week and she is quite good at it.  Faster then a normal fighter and stronger then a normal 5 year old,  she'll kick his butt. I smirk and back up, preeparing to watch the show.  Lavender drops her cloak, better then Obi Wan Kenobi if i may add.  She readies, geting into a fighting posistion.  Much Like Ahsoka and I she takes to Krav Maga an self defence martial art.  I smile,  this was going to be real entertaining.  Once ready Lavender starts the negotiations.  Just like I taught her,  talk before fight.

"I will give you to options,  talk and try to solve this peacefully or fight me."  She says.

Both men laugh.

"Sure kid,  like you could take on both of us."  one man says.

Lavender smiles,"option two, my favorite."

Lavnder steps forward throughing up her knife thee catching the tip and flinging it into the second men's leg.  The man falls and cusses under his breath.  The second man tries to shoot at her, but i won't let that happen.  I reach out through the force and make evry shot mis her.  Soon enough I give out,  I'm not strong enough.  Luckly it was just enough for Lavender to slip behind him and kick the man in the knee.  The man falls to the ground.  Lavender steps on his two hands and holds a knife just to were his neck should be.  The man could probuably push her off him, but lavender seemed to have hurt his leg.

"Nice job kid."  The men says  as he laughs.

Lavender stands up and kicks his head knocking him out,"Sleemo."  I smile at my almost daughter.  She walks over to me and I pick her up flicking her nose.

"Nice Job Lavy."  i say.

"I know,  I kicked those Sleemos' butts!"  She says.

I look down at Ahsoka who is starting to groan.  I knee down next to her brushing her cheek with my finger tips.

"Ugh.  Karabast, that kriffing sleemo knocked me out, didn't he."  Ahsoka says.

I laugh,"Lauguage."

She grans and mutters that it isn't anything lavy hasn't heard before.  I hear rustleing in front of me.

Both men laugh."

"Only an appretice of Anakin Skywalker would know that kind of slang."  a man says

"Ya, but only Ahsoka Tano would tecah that kind of Lauguage to her daughter."  the other man laughs and I hear  Lavender growl.

"Talk shit, get hit nerfherder!"  She sneers.

"Karabast, Lavy the lauguage!"  I exclaim.

The men laugh and I hear Ahsoka Chuckle. 

"What are you Laughing at?  You taught her those words."  I say smileing.

"There right.  Only I would teach my daughter those kind of words,"She laughs.