Epilogue: Ahsoka & Lux

Ahsoka's POV:

We arrived at Oonderion a couple of weeks ago.  Lux, Lavender and I wanted to kind of get used to living together before Lux and I got married.      And today is the day.  Not just day but the day.  I wear one of my mother's colorful dresses (only this one is alot more elegant than the casual ones) and a beautiful multi colored jewel head piece.   The dress has a halter neckline and an open back.  The boenice is a soft white fabric. The skirts flow out at my waist like rays of sunshine.  The skirt is made of sheer fabric layered in a beautiful handkerchief style.  The head piece wraps around my mortals and dangle down.  I single blue jewels rests on my forehead. 

Lavender stands next to me with one of her new dresses.  It's  very similar to mine.  pink and blue ambre sheer fabric layered in a handkerchief style.  The fabric flows out from the dress' round sabrina neckline.  She wears a new leather head piece that wraps around her head and lekku.  She plays with the flowers in her bouquet.

The bouquet is filled with bright colored wild flowers and greenery.  I love them.  They are filled with so many colors and are all different in their own way.  Feathers stick out of the bouquet.  We spend all day yesterday finding those feathers and ended up just using the ones that Morai drops.

I smile at myself in the mirror and take a deep breath.  I'm only a little nervous.  Okay alot.  Lux and I didn't invite many people.  Only senetor organa and leia(who is co-flower girl), my brother, and a couple of Lux's close friends.  We also invited Saw,  I know it was a little weird when I talked to him again after Steela, but we're all good now.  In fact he is the beat man.  I didn't really have any friends or family because of the order, but we also invited Trace and Rafa.  Trace is my maid of honor and loves it, besides the fact that she has to wear a dress.  Over all it is a very small wedding.  Only a dozen people.  I hear Trace groan behind me.

"Do I have to wear this thing?  It's so feminine,"she groans.

I laugh and turn around to find trace in a blue and orange ambre dress.  I snort at her comment putting my hands over my mouth.

"Let's just get it over with."  She groans as she sits down and weaves a couple of flowers through her hair. Once finished she and I look over the girls dresses and weave flowers through Leia's long brown hair.  She's wearing it in a long wrap around braid.  She wears a dress similar to Lavender's only hers is an yellow to pink anbre.  Like her mother's sun dress.  I smile at the memories.

A knock sounds at the door.

"Come on guys we gotta go."  Rex says,  did I mention he's  walking me down the aisle?  Well he is.

We walk out and start heading for the small lakeside where the wedding is being held.

Here are the dresses:

Ahsoka's

Trace's

Lavender's

Leia's

Lux's POV

The wedding is super small.  Only a couple of my friends, the organas, and two of Ahsoka's friends.  I invited obi wan, luke and rex, bit only rex could come.  I'm okay with that though.  The wedding is being held at a small lake outside of the capital city. 

Now I'm standing up in front of the couple of friends that we invited.  The lake is behind me with Saw next to me.   Music starts to play and I see Lavender and Leia skip down towards me throughing flowers over the small isle.  They slide into there seats and whisper on each others ears.  Now comes Trace, Ahsoka's friend.  She walks down the aisle and moves to stand over to the side.

Different music plays and I see R3x and Ahsoka walk down the aisle.  I can't help but admire her.  She's been through so much.  She's helped so many people.  She's been through hell and back, yet here she is. A smile on her face and as beautiful as ever.  Her dress is  white with a colorful ombre on the skirt.  She wears a beautiful jeweled headpiece that was her mother's.   She slowly walks down the  aisle with Rex.  All of the men are wearing Jeans and colorful button up shirts.  Rex is wearing a blue one, we couldn't get him to wear any other color.  They finally get to us and rex hands Ahsoka's hand in mine.  He goes and sits next to Lavender who sneers at him.  Man the girl can hold a grudge.  I turn towards Ahsoka.  We look into each others eyes.

"Close your mouth.  You'll catch flies."  She says with a smirk. 

I roll my eyes and Bail starts talking, yes he is the one Marrying us.  He says he is qualified, but I doubt it.  Nethier the less I'm happy Ahsoka and I are being married by someone we know.  He goes through all of the boring stuff like the meaning of marriage and unity.  I don't catch any of it.  I'm to busy looking at Ahsoka.

"Do you, Ahsoka Tano, take Lux Bonetri as your husband.  Through good and bad, through sickness and health, till your final breath."  Bail says. 

"I do." She says with a smile never breaking eye contact with me.

"Do you, Lux Boneteri, take Ahsoka Tano as your wife.  Through good and bad, through sickness and health, till your final breath."  Bail says.

"I do.  I promise to forever love you, Soka.  I promise to stay with you, no matter what."  I say,  she smiles and  a tear slips down her cheek. 

I quickly wipe it away as Bail says, "You my now kiss the bride."

That's not exactly how it ended.  Ahsoka decided halfway through bail's sentence to lean in and kiss me.  I smirk onto the kiss and just wrap my arms around her waist.  She wraps her hands around her neck. We break apart and I swing her into my arms and walk down the aisle.  She chuckles and kisses me again. I set her down and we all walk back to the villa were food is waiting for us.  After what only feels like a couple of minutes every starts to leave.  I see Ahsoka pick up Lavender and take her into, Lavender's room.  She comes back out and sits on my lap wrapping her arms around me.

"So what now, Mr. Boneteri?"  She asks.

"I don't know, Mrs. Boneteri." I snicker and she rolled her eyes with a grin.  I sweep her up and carry her into our bedroom.  I set her on the bed and kneel down in front of her, setting my hands on her hips.  We rest our foreheads against each other.

"I love you, "I say.

She smirks, "I know."

And that was the start of a very long night.