Chapter 12: Lux

Ashoka jumped down from the roof in one swift movement.  Rolling at the impact she walks back up to me.  She sits in front of me.  Acting as if she didn't just jump from a fifty foot roof and land perfectly fine.

"I thought you were trying to keep a low profile."

" I am" she replies.

"Um i'm pretty sure normal people don't jump down from 50 foot roof and survive uninjured"

"Oh.  Um  well there's no one even here."

"Ahsoka.  There could have been cameras your lucky we aren't in an imperial shipping yard.  You could have been seen or even worse, shot."

"Okay Lux.  I understand." She said as she stormed into the ship, most likely heading for the cell she was originally put in.

"What did i just do?" I asked myself.

I walked into the ship.  The ramp closed behind me as the ship started to take off.  I walk into the common area to find Lavender running around chasing a human girl.  I walk past them only to be stopped by zeus at the door.

"Lux.  Give her so time."  I push past him once again.

"Zeus.  I have to talk to her.  I have to tell her that i just want to keep her safe."

Zeus eventually let me go and i quickly walk into the hold and make my way to the cell that Ahsoka has made her bedroom.  I found her laying in the cot facing the wall.  I open the cell door and close it behind me, knowing now i can't leave until she opens the door for me.

"What do you want lux?" She asks angrily.

"I want to say i'm sorry.  I just want you to be safe.  I care about you more then anything else, Ahsoka.  I want you to be happy and safe.  I just got worried and paranoid." He paused waiting for a reaction.  I could see her shoulders un-teanse when i said that.

"I don't what to loss you.  Like i lost my mother and father.  Like i lost my friends and the rebels. Ashoka please look at me."

She sits up and turns her head still looking down at the blankets that are tangled in her lap.  I sit next to her on the bunk, knowing i couldn't stand while she sits before me.  I reach out to touch her shoulder and when i do she leans into it.  I pull her into my lap and grab her hands, interlacing my fingers with hers to make her stop fidgeting

"Ahsoka I love you.  I've had a crush on you since i first lay eyes on you.  And i knew that i loved you ever since you saved me on carlac.  And i'm sorry i..."  She cut me off with a kiss.  Tears were sliding done her face and a broke our kiss quickly kissing her tears away.  She stoped crying and smiled.  Then kissed him on the lips again.  This time she broke.

"I love you too lux.  And i always will."

I smiled at this a kissed her again and stroking her lekku.  She let out a shiver and i quickly stoped and pulled back looking at her.  She grabbed my hand, kissing my palm and placing it back on her lekku.  I gently stroked it tracing the patterns with my fingers she let out shivers of pleasure.  and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into another kiss.  we stayed like this for a while before separating and  going to bed.

A/N:

Hi guys!  I'm so excited to publish this chapter.  Its luxsoka fluff!  Please send me some more characters to add into the story.  And any ideas and I will gladly incorporate them.  I would also like to thank queen_skywalker for all of her comments and votes on my story.  I couldn't help but smile when I read your comments.  Thanks for reading!  Be safe.  And happy reading!!! :)

  And happy reading!!! :)

One more question.  Would you all like it if I added in some cool daughter spirit stuff.  Like if  ashoka still had the daughter's soul in her body?  I think I may also do something with lightsabers or kyber crystals.  Ohh they could visit Jehda???