Chapter 26: Ahsoka

"Anakin turned to the dark side,"  Beru says.

I storm out of the small room and into the courtyard, dragging Lux along with me.  I stomp up to obi wan and let go of Lux's hand. I grab the fabric of the tunic with tears streaming down my face.

"Beru just told me, "I say, "Is it true? Did he turn?"

Obi-Wan stands there saying nothing.  He stares at me, his eyes glassy.

"OBI WAN, " I yell, "DID... HE...TURN!?"

He nods with a single tear falling down his face. I break inside.  My Master... no my brother, has turned.  He's gone.  He's really gone.   I can't believe Maul was right!   I should have believed him!  It'sprobubly my fault. I left the order.  I abandoned him.  I only have one question.

"Why?"

"Palpatine.  He was behind it all.  The War.  The corruption.   Order 66. The empire.  He was behind everything!" He whispers yells.

I turn and fall into Lux's arms.   I sob into his chest.  I hear Obi Wan walk over and talk to Lavender.  I hear Luke, Owen, and Beru's goodbyes.  I feel Lux's arms wrap around me and carry me up the steps leading to the exit.  He eventually sets me on the speeder bike.   He kisses my forehead and wipes the tears from my face.

"He's gone, Lux.  And he's never coming back."  I whisper.

He rests his forehead on mine.

"That's not true.  He will come back.  Someday." He says before quickly kissing me.

I smile and nod.  One day I will see my master and brother again.  One day.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

We ride on the speeders back into Mos Eisley.  The twin suns are starting to set as we hop off the bikes in front of the shipyards.  Lux goes over to Rex and holds out his hand to shake, but Rex does something unexpected he pushes Lux up against the wall.  He pins Lux with his arm and pulls a gun to his chest.

"You love her, "Rex asks.

"Ahsoka?  Yes, with all of my being.  I love her more than anything else in the galaxy."  Lux says confidently, I smile.

"You will protect her." 

"Yes,  I  would die if it meant protecting her and Lavender."

"Take care of my big sister, senator," Rex says then he walks off into a bar.

Lux looks at me with a smile.  I smile back at him, blushing like crazy.

"I guess that was him giving his blessing," Lux says.

I laugh, "Rex was never calm when it came to his family."

We kiss and I hear Lavender pretend to gag.  Lux smiles against my lips. Our daughter.  We break apart and turn to Obi-Wan. He smiles.

"Congratulations to the both of you.  Now come back and visit.  I'd to see my niece or nephew come next year." Obi-Wan snickers.

I turn red and hear Lux choke on nothing but air.  He bows to us smirking.  He turns to lavender and bows his head.

"It was nice to meet you." He says

She smirks, "It was nice to beat you."

I snort.  Kriff the girls got comebacks.  I hear Lux chuckle next to me.  Obi-Wan sighs and gets on his bike, speeding away.  I look at Lux and he raises his hands.

"Hey, you taught her that not me," He says, smiling.

I playfully roll my eyes and pick up Lavender.  I give her a high five and whisper, "nice one."

We sit back on the bike and drive off to the ship.  We speed past all kinds of hangers before reaching ours, 3-5.  We turn off the speeder and hop off.  I slip on my hood and pick up Lavender.  I Flick her nose and pull up her hood.

"You ready to go home?" Lux asks.

I nod and smile.  Home. Lavender and I nod and Lux smiles as we walk into the hanger dragging the bike with us.  Morai automatically flys out of the ship and onto shoulder.  This seems to frighten the hanger owner that had to be standing right in front of us.  I smirk and pet Morai's head with one hand while holding Lavender with the other.

"Where are my credits?"

Lux dumps the credits into her hands then walks away and I walk after him.  We enter the ship and almost automatically the doors shut and we lift off.  I walk in our room and grab some clothes before walking into the refresher.  I turn on the shower and strip my clothes before stepping in.  I let the warm water rinse the sand from my skin.  I stand ther for a few seconds before I here the door open. I look through the clear glass door and find Lux wide eyed.  He quickly looks away.  I turn off the shower and walk out putting my hand on my hip.  And smirk at him.  He looks at my eyes then quickly looks away.  I laugh.

"You know you can look at me.  It's not like you'll never see me naked."  I say, grabbing a towel and drying myself off.

He looks at me and then scans his eyes over my body.  His cheeks go red and I step over to him.  I give him a kiss and wrap the towel around me.  I smirk against his lips and he sighs.

"Miss Tano you are truly beautiful." Lux says as we break apart.

"I think you mean Mrs. Boneteri,"I comment.

"Not yet love.  Soon, but not yet."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

After our moment in the bathroom we went to sleep.  I fell asleep to the sound of two hearts beating as one.

A/N:

Hey guys!  Please tell me what you think of this chapter.  This chapter is very emotional and a little lovey for me, but I hope you all liked it.  Please comment and vote.  This is also the last chapter in this book, besides the epilogue.  I hope you all liked this book and watch out for book 2, Broken Never Again!  Please comment and vote!  Also think about this:

Honestly I love it.  It gives me a different perspective to the world.

Here's something starwars:

Sorry neither of these are very funny, but anyway...  Be safe and Happy reading!