Chapter 17: Ahsoka

I stopped in my tracks.  That feeling.  That singing.  I haven't felt it since I was a youngling.  Since I went to Ilum.  I grab lux's hand and drag him towards the sound.  We round a corner, and I stop.  Perched right above a small alleyway  was a green and white bellied convor.  It flys down and lands on my shoulder.  Lux backs up slowly.  Is soon as she touches my skin, I feel the force flow through me.  Stronger.  That's what I feel.  I cautiously pet the convor's head.  It snuggles closer to my touch.  Rubbing its head against my lekku.  I buzz with more energy.

"Uh Ahsoka? Your glowing."  Lux states as he steps closer to me. 

He examines the creature perched on my shoulder.  He pets the creature like I did.  The bird doesn't lean into it, but she also doesn't mind being pet.

You are very close to this friend of yours. It says.

He was one of my greatest allies in the clonewars.  He loves me.

Indeed he does.  I take you recognize me.

I do.  Daughter

I am no longer The Daughter.  I am only Morai, The Guide.  You, Ahsoka Tano, are The Daughter.

How?

The Daughter's soul lives in your body.  She is the one who guided you away from the order.  From your master.  From the dark side.  You are not a jedi, nor a sith.  You are in the middle.  Like Master Qui Gon,  you are a gray jedi.  The Grey Jedi.

So what do I do now?

You do what you've been doing.  Help others.  Help those how can't help themselves.

I will.  For my friends.  For the jedi that died for a war they didn't believe in.

You truly are an image of the daughter.

Morai bowed her head and flew back up to her perch.

Follow me daughter.

Morai starts to fly off.  I quickly grab Lux's hand and we run through the back alleys of jedha's holy city, following a white bellied corver.

Morai perches on a beam above another turn.

This is were you will find what your looking for.

I peak around the corner.  Theres a girl at the door.  She's a guard.  Short brown hair with maroon highlights.  Moles sprinkle her skin.  Her eyes are a deep brown.  She wears a cracked temple guard mask and a long leather handled sword.   She wears a red wrap, black corset style belt and black leather hand cuffs laced with gold string.  Her brown leather boots match her weapons belt and shoulder pads.  She wears black pants.  A stick cracks behind me.  She looks in my direction and pulls out her yellow double bladed lightsaber.

"Come out.  I already know your there Ahsoka." The girl says.

"How do you know me?"  I ask

" I guess you don't recognize me with this on."  She takes of her mask.

"Sadie?" I ask