Chapter 23: Lux

I get Lavender into the ship,  Morai come flying in and leads her further into the ship.  I then go back out and drag Zeus's unconscious body into the ship.  

"We need a Med Team over here!" I yell.

The storm troopers are closing in.  I grab the gun from it's holster on my belt.  I start shooting storm troopers one by one.  After about 7 shots my gun makes a clicking sound.  Kriff,  it's dead and there are still 5 stormtroopers left.  I guess it's time for hand to hand combat.  I pull out  one of my knives. (⚠Warning:  Graphics!) Grabbing the tip of the blade I aim and through the knife.  It lands right under the helmet of the closest trooper.  Blood sprays and the trooper falls to the ground.  I grab my next knife  and do the same.  By the time I retrieve both knives I'm surrounded by the three remaining troopers.

"Drop you weapons,  we have you surrounded."  The trooper says.

I put my arms up in surrender, still with the knives in my hand.  

"I said drop your weapons"

I nod and bend down slowly put the knives  down.  I quickly grab my final knife and trough it at the closest bucket head.  It wedges itself into the space between their plates of armor.  I then grab one from the floor and go for the next trooper.  The trooper tries to shot at me, but I quickly kick the gun from his hand and slide into his space silting his throat with little effort.   The finl storm trooper shoots at me missing every time.

"Nice aim Sleemo." I say smirking

He finally does something shooting the knife from my hand.  I shrug,  I guess I'm out of weapons.  I smile before sending a round kick to his knee and punching him in the face.  He drops his weapon, but continues to fight.  He grabs  my neck, trying to choke me.  I smirk.  knocking off his helmet before grabbing his wrist and twisting it.  That's broken.  I palm him in the face then judo flip him over my back.  I  then calmly grab his gun from the floor and shoot him in the chest.

Zeus.

I run back into the ship and head strait to the med bay.  There I see Zeus on a clean white cot.  His skin is pale and his breathing is shallow.  Lavender quietly cries next to him.  He turns his head to see me and gives a painful smile.  I walk up next to him and sit in the chair.  

"The droid says that I only have a 3% chance of surviving."  He states to no one.

"I know."  I say a tear slipping down my face.

I hear the main door close and feel the ship take off.  I run out of the room to the hallway connected to the door.  Ahsoka stands there.  She carries a white cloth along with a black metal circle with what looks like a saber hilt.  She runs to me.

"Quick.  It's Zeus." I say and we run back to the med bay.

As soon as we walk in Lavender runs to Ahsoka and Soka lifts her up.  She cries into Ahsoka's chest and Soka carries her to the seat on the other end of the room.  I walk back to Zeus.  He's even paler then before.  I have this feeling this emptiness growing around him.  I grab his hand.

"Take care of her." he says then he closes his eyes and his breathing slows.  Finally the emptiness envelopes him.

"He's gone."  I say, shocked.

I hear Lavender wail.  She runs to Zeus's bed and climbs up it hugging him.  She holds onto him, like if she lets go he'll disappear.  Ahsoka comes up to her and unwraps lavender from her brother.

"It's okay Lavy.  He's in a better place now.  He's with your parents, and grandparents, and family.  He's with my family,  and Lux's parents.  He's with Leia's mom.  He's happy now." She says.