1

Today Harry and I had a game and I woke up early taking my shower. I pulled on my lace and pulled on my cheerleading skirt which had very little shorts underneath so no one could see under there. I put on my top and slipped on a headband pushing my hair back, I looked in the mirror and put on a little lipgloss and some mascara. I grabbed my phone off the charger and saw a text notification. It was Harry.

Hazzy💚: Good morning baby, Hope you cheer for me😘

To Hazzy💚: Good morning handsome and you know I always do🥰

I grabbed some face paint and wrote 'HS' on one of my cheeks and the number 28 on the other cheek. September 28th was our anniversary and we both had the number 28 on our tops. I grabbed my bag and car keys telling my dad I was leaving. I got in the car and turned on some music driving off to the school.
....
I got to the school and went into the locker room to see Harry. He was changing into his uniform and I saw Niall chuckling.

"Well hello there, are you here to snog Harry again", Niall laughed and I chuckled pushing him slightly. I walked over to Harry and he looked at me smiling, he bit his bottom lip looking at me up and down slowly. He grabbed my hips pulling me to him and kissed my mouth with tongue.

"How are you feeling babe?", I asked once we pulled away and Harry shrugged.

"Same as usual, nervous but excited", he said and he wrapped his jacket around my waist covering my bum and skirt.

"Harry you're insane", I chuckled and pecked his mouth. He smirked and kissed me again.

"Not insane, just a bit protective", he said and I heard the locker room door open. I saw his coach come in and rolled my eyes.

"I'll see you on the field alright, your coach is here, good luck", I said and pecked his mouth once more. He let go of my waist and I walked away. He smacked my bum under my skirt and I giggled, he watched me walk out and then I heard Niall laugh. I saw a few of the other cheerleaders when I came out of the locker room and walked over to them.

"Hey loulou, giving Harry head before his game? Good move", Perrie said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"No, I just gave him a good luck kiss", I said and we walked to the field laughing. I saw the team come out and start their exercises and our captain started ours as well.

"Alex, do you have a bigger skirt your whole bum is out", Captain Natalie said and the team chuckled.

"Louis' bum is out a bit as well, you didn't say anything to him", Alex said glaring at me and I chuckled.

"Louis has a big bum and it's out a bit not his whole bum", Captain Natalie said back and we just started our exercises. We all stood up and spread our legs bending down touching our hands to our ankles. We had to put our head as far between our legs and I saw Harry staring at me, I shook my head and stood up so he could focus. I held Perrie's shoulder and did kicks to the side, front, and back. We did arms and we sat waiting for the game to start.
....
We were 45 minutes into the game and it was still 0-0. Our team almost made a goal but the opposing team caught it. I saw Harry's face and he looked frustrated and angry, the coach called them over. He said something to them and they ran back to the field in different positions. Liam had the ball and started running with it, he passed it to Harry and he ran with the ball not that far away from the goal, he passed it to Pete and Pete kicked it into the goal. We cheered for them and they put Pete on their shoulders cheering. The had break and some guys ran to their families chatting, I saw Harry kiss his moms cheek and he jogged towards me with his water bottle.

"Hey you", I said and pecked his lips. He wrapped his free arm around me. He took a gulp of water and I chuckled.

"This game is kicking our asses, their defense team is way stronger than ours and we can barely get past them", he said and I rubbed his biceps comforting him.