5

"Harry mate, when are you and Louis..ya know?", Liam asked and Zayn slapped his arm.

"I'm waiting for Louis to be ready", i said and Liam nodded.

"Just make out and let it lead there, it's called feeling the moment", Niall said and I chuckled.

"It's called having respect for my boyfriends body and not wanting to force anything on him", I said and Niall held his hands up in defense. Louis walked up to me and kissed my cheek. We walked in the diner and sat in the booth section, I pulled Louis onto my lap and I saw Ava and Perrie walk in walking over to us.

"Did you guys order yet or no?", Perrie asked and we all said no. She cheered quietly and we laughed. Louis' phone blinked and he looked at it rolling his eyes.

"Perrie really? You're insane", he said and Perrie chuckled.

"Hey Lou, are you coming to Nialls party?", Ava asked Louis and I looked at Louis waiting for an answer.

"Yea, I guess I'll go", Louis said and I smiled because I wouldn't be lonely there the a waitress came over and asked us our orders.

"I would like the waffle meal and orange juice please", I said and she nodded writing it down.

"I would like the pancake special without whipped cream and orange juice as well", Niall ordered and she nodded. She got everyone else's meals and walked away from the table.

"Zayn, how is your moms new job and how are you and Liam", Louis asked Zayn and wiggled his eyebrows.

"My mom is actually great at her new job and she says it's fun and Liam is silly but cute so I like him I guess", Zayn said and Liam pinched him making him Yelp. We all laughed and the waitress brought our food over.

"Thank you", we all said and she smiled nodding and walking away. Louis' food looked good and I kinda wanted some. He had triangle omelets(two) and bacon with some strawberries and blueberries.

"Babe can I try yours?", I asked and he handed me the triangle he had bitten. I took a bite and i felt something dripping on my chin. Louis grabbed a napkin and wiped it off and then took his food back. It was good and hot. Like my boyfriend;)

"You guys are too cute", Ava cooed and we chuckled. I saw Perrie staring at some waitress guy and I smirked.

"Perrie maybe you should talk to him", I said and she jumped in surprise.

"W-What are you talking about", she asked nervously and looked around.

"Him right there, he's cute", Louis said and I slapped his thigh.

"Ow, I meant for Perrie not me", he whined and rubbed his thigh. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his shoulder.

"Go. It looks like he's on break anyway, would you rather someone else have him", Louis said to Perrie and she looked at the guy again. She shook her head and looked at Louis.

"Well then go, me and Ava will come with you", he said and was about to get up. I held him down and he furrowed his eyebrows at me. I sighed and let him up, he grabbed Perrie's hand and pulled her up walking over to the guy. They were saying something and Perrie blushed. By the looks of it Louis was telling the guy that Perrie wanted to talk to him. They walked back and Perrie was still blushing but smiling, Louis sat back in my lap and Ava back beside Perrie.

"So how did it go", Zayn asked and Louis looked at Perrie then rolled his eyes.

"She got his number, you welcome by the way", Louis said and Perrie laughed.