19

So last chapter was a surprise but it was starting to get boring so I pretty much just went ahead and made it a Mpreg so yeah...

"Babe, don't you have a project you need to do, you need to be going", I said and tried to unwrap his arms from around me but he hugged tighter.

"The project has to be due by next week and it's Tuesday", Harry mumbled and I chuckled.

"Aww my baby doesn't want to leave me, so cute", I said in a baby voice and Harry moved closer to me sighing and I kissed his mouth.

"Will you two stop being gross, I can hear you kissing from up here", savannah groaned and we chuckled. Harry pulled my leg over his and slapped my bum.

"Harry stop it", I whispered giggling and I slapped his arm. He slapped my thigh and I gaped at him.

"You fucker", I whisper yelled and pinched his bum chuckling. He rested his hand around my throat and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Harry stop it", Harry said in my voice and rolled his eyes kissing my mouth. Savannah groaned and climbed down from her bunk with her cover.

"I'm going to Julians, go to sleep", she said annoyed and walked out the dorm. Harry slapped my thigh again and I bit his cheek and he winced in pain tightening his grip on my throat.

"Heyyy I didn't bite that hard", I said and held his wrist on the hand wrapped around my neck. I kneed his thigh and he pinched my bum making me pout and furrow my eyebrows. He pouted trying to imitate me and chuckled peppering my lips with kisses.

"Are you mad baby?", Harry said in a baby voice and tickled my stomach making me laugh. I kicked my legs trying to get away but he pulled me back everytime and then stopped when my cheeks were getting too red. He laid his head on my stomach and rubbed up and down my thigh closing his eyes. I tangled my fingers in his hair and massaged his head sighing.

"Baby?", I said and shifted a bit to get more comfortable.

"Hmm?"

"Do you think we're ready for a baby, I mean like schedule wise, because we both have different schedules and I want you to see the baby sometime and then I'll see the baby whenever you want a break or should we just start looking for houses which is a good idea but what if we both have to go to class at similar times and we have no one to watch the baby", I said and he looked up at me.

"We'll figure it out but I agree about the house thing so maybe we both keep the baby for 2 weeks if you want and just do that until we have a babysitter maybe but our little bean will be perfect", Harry said and kissed my non-existing baby bump. I chuckled and we cuddled for a bit before going to sleep.

The next morning I felt someone shaking me awake and I opened my eyes tiredly. I rubbed them and I saw Harry in my face.

"Hey baby, I'm leaving, I'll see you probably like next month or something alright", Harry chuckled and I nodded sitting up. He pecked my lips twice and walked out the door waving bye. I heard a tiktok song playing and looked around the room. I saw savannah and Julian dancing and got up walking in front of the camera doing a kissy face to it.

"Heyy we were killing it, but it's still cute I'm posting it", savannah said and my hair was a mess in the video. I punched Julian in the arm and stomach playfully and he chuckled hugging me.

"Hey Louis, are you coming to Liam's football game with Zayn", he asked and sat on my bunk. I nodded and took savannah phone searching for another tiktok to do.

"Yea, you know I have to see his baby bump and feel it", I said and set the phone back up. I pulled her in and the countdown was on 5. It was that 'I'm in love with Benjamin Franklin' dance which I'm obsessed with. We finished the video and I looked at it and sent it to my phone. I posted it on my tiktok @ her and she liked right away along with Perrie.

"I'm going to get ready and going to pick up Zayn", I told them and they nodded. I got up getting my outfit for the day and walked to the public bathroom turning on the shower. After that I went back to the room to get my keys and phone and regretted it when I saw Julian pounding savannah into the bed. I ran in covering my ears and grabbed my stuff running out quickly. Zayn's uni wasn't far from ours at all, in fact it only took 10 minutes to get there. I opened the door for him and he waddled out holding a bag as well.

"Come on preggy", I laughed and he chuckled sitting in the car. He had blanket in his bag and some snacks, I chuckled and we drove off.

"Ohh can we stop right here please Lou, it's my favorite", Zayn begged and I chuckled pulling into the parking lot of Panera. We got out and walked inside and gladly no one was in line.

"Hi how may I help you today?"

"May I have the Baja bowl please and does that come with chicken?", Zayn asked and she nodded putting in his order.

"May I have the Mango smoothie?", I asked and she nodded putting in my order.

"Your orders will be ready and served over there, thank you", she said and we walked to where she was pointing. They put my smoothie in the counter and Zayn grabbed it taking a swig. I chuckled and he hummed in approval. He got his food and we walked back to the car driving to me and Liam's uni.

"Hey baby", Liam said and kissed Zayn's baby bump. Zayn slapped his arm and Liam chuckled.

"Hey babe", Liam said to Zayn kissing his mouth and he pulled on his other cleat. Me and Zayn walked to the bleachers sitting at the bottom because there were literally only 3 other people there that went to this Uni.

"Lou, why don't you cheer anymore", Zayn asked eating his soup and I shrugged. I forgot to tell Zayn and the others that I was pregnant. I kind of want to wait until we go on break and then me and Harry can tell everyone together.

"Um, my dad and Camille didn't like how the dances were so I just quit", I said which was half true. Camille had some how convinced my dad that the dances were 'whorish'. Zayn nodded slowly and we saw people start to come in the stadium. Zayn took out his blanket and covered both of us moving closer to me.
....

Me, Liam, Zayn, savannah and Julian decided to go to a diner to rant about the game. Our team lost due to some cheating from the referee. I bet he had something going on with one of the players who kept glancing at him.

"That's some unfair shit", Liam said angrily and Zayn rubbed his back kissing his cheek.

"It's fine babe, I'll make sure he's fired", Zayn said and Liam chuckled kissing Zayn's mouth. I cooed and the waitress came over with our pizza. I almost grabbed a slice but a wave of strong nausea hit me and I covered my mouth gagging.

"Are you alright lou", Julian asked and I nodded. Savannah looked at me and she rubbed my back. I got up from the table and ran to the bathroom throwing up in the toilet. I wiped my mouth after I was finished and rinsed my mouth out with water. I walked out sitting back down and everyone looked at me weirdly except savannah.

"Are you sure you're okay, you look a bit pale and you just threw up", Liam asked and I nodded. After leaving the diner me and Liam decided to drop Zayn off together. Liam walked him to the door and after two hundred minutes of kisses he got back in the car and we drove back to our campus. I walked to the dorm saying bye to Liam and went straight to sleep.