20

To My baby 🥺: Good morning baby, is our bean growing yet

From My baby 🥺: Good morning and yea I have a little pudgy now 😂

To My baby 🥺: show me

From My baby 🥺:

 To My baby 🥺: I wanna cuddle you 😔

"Harry who are you texting", Jason asked me and I ignored him continuing to text Louis. I decided to FaceTime him and he answered rolling his eyes.

"Hey baby, you're so cute", I said smiling and he chuckled sitting up on his bunk.

"Hey babe, you always call early in the morning, how are you even up right now", Louis said and I chuckled scrunching my face.

"It's motivating", I said and he chuckled rolling his eyes. I chuckled and just admired my fiancé, technically we're still engaged I just haven't found the right ring yet.

"Woah, he's gorgeous", I heard Jason say and pushed him off my bunk. He got up rubbing his bum and I got all the way under my covers.

"Harry Edward, that was mean, it's just a compliment", Louis said furrowing his eyebrows and I sighed.

"I know I know but he's always in my business", I said rolling my eyes and Louis chuckled.

"Anyways I have to go with savannah to a check up, love you, bye", Louis said blowing a kiss and I blew one back waving bye. I got from under my covers and sighed running a hand through my hair and I saw a notification from Niall.

From Nialler: Hey mate, do you maybe have time to go somewhere and talk today?

To Nialler: Of course mate, meet at the cafe?

From Nialler: Yea

I got up and pulled on some joggers and a shirt and slipped my shoes on. I put on a hoodie and grabbed my car keys walking out of the dorm. I pulled up to the cafe and walked in getting a table waiting for Niall. The bell chimed on the door and I saw Niall walk in looking nervous.

"Hey mate, what's up?", I said and he sat down shaking his leg.

"You look nervous, I thought this would be a good talk", I said and he stopped shaking his leg and leaned forward a bit.

"I had sex with Ava last night when we got drunk at this party which I didn't know she'd be there and I don't know if I used a condom or not", Niall panicked  and his leg started shaking again.

"Niall calm down, worse case is that she moved to a different uni but Niall come on even if she is pregnant you'll be happy right? I mean I know you're not over her, I haven't seen you interact with another girl ever since you and Ava broke up, trust me", I said and Niall nodded. He sighed and put his head in his hands shaking his leg again which I knew would happen.

"It's just, even if we did get back together and have a baby, how would that work out, I mean think about it she left to a different campus and it's about an 1 hour away, how would you feel if you knew Louis was pregnant and he's what 4-5 hours away from your campus", Niall said and I almost choked on my water. I looked at him and scratched the back of my neck.

"Well...", I said and Nialls eyes widened with his mouth ajar.

"Louis is pregnant?", he asked a bit loudly and then looked around along again but quietly.

"Yes but please don't tell anyone else, Louis wants it to be a surprise especially for Perrie and Ava", I said and Niall nodded still surprised. He then laughed and dabbed my fist.

"You're going to be a fucking dad mate, what the hell, when did this happen", Niall asked and I chuckled running a hand through my hair.

"The first day I went to go see him, he had a fucking orgasm and I couldn't help it, it's exciting to know I'm going to be a dad soon", I said and Niall chuckled. We talked for a while after that and then I went back to my dorm after dropping Niall off. I grabbed some jeans and a shirt going into the public bathroom and taking a shower. I put my clothes on and then drove to the library for a book I needed to pass my class before break. I can't wait until break then me and my babies can be together all the time.

"Hello Harry, here for Mr. Rapauldi's book for class too", the librarian said and i nodded laughing. I walked over to the book shelves and looked in the 'For Classes' section.

"Mm, you're hot", I heard a girls voice and ignored her continuing to look for my book.

"Not the talking type huh, I like it, wanna get laid later", she said and she was closer. I looked at her and she smirked.

"Why thanks for asking, do you happen to have a guy named Louis Tomlinson and he's kinda short, pregnant and oh yeah my fiancé, so go find someone else to fuck", I said and grabbed the book I was looking for. She rolled her eyes and I walked away leaving out the library.

"Asshole", she muttered and I smiled waving bye to her. I walked out saying bye to Margret, who was the librarian. I got back to the dorm and my phone vibrated. I took it out and it was a text from Louis.

From My baby 🥺: Harry really you told Niall and now he's calling me freaking out!

To My baby 🥺: It just slipped out, I'm sorry

From My baby 🥺: Well if it happens again my fist will slip in your eye >:(

I chuckled and put my phone on my bed and going to my shared desk to study.

*short chapter, I'm helping my sister move and we're painting, so exciting*