21

Today was the day of break and my dad was coming to pick me up since I'm letting Liam borrow my car because his parents took his car and cut him off all because he got Zayn pregnant and didn't have an abortion. I had on a huge jumper and some joggers to hide my baby bump and packed some of my stuff since I'd only be gone a month. I'm so happy to see my dad and Camille Bitchard, it'll feel so good to be home, if it hasn't changed. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it jumping into my dads arms and kissing his cheek.

"Miss me that much", my dad laughed and hugged me back. I got out of his arms and put my jacket on and grabbing my phone.

"Yes I did, let's go old man", I said grabbing my bag and he chuckled. We got in the car and I sat in the front putting my seatbelt on and turning the music up. My dad chuckled and started the car driving.

"You're actually a good singer", my dad said and I stopped singing and laughed. I turned the music down and started making a tiktok of 'going home'. I recorded me and my dad holding up a piece sign and smiling then stopped it. I picked the song yellow by Coldplay which was already added to my favorites. I recorded out the window for about 10 seconds then stopped recording. My dad stopped at Milk run which I hadn't went to since I was about 7. I recorded us walking in and then stopped it squealing.

"Hello, how may I help you", a guy said behind the counter and I looked at the menu. I looked back at him and he was staring at me, I chuckled.

"Umm may I have the Plum boba please", I said and he nodded putting my order in. My dad got a honeydew boba and we waited for our orders. I recorded me sipping my boba and walking out the place.

"So dad, how are you and Camille", I asked and he chuckled driving out of the parking lot.

"We're actually doing good, she even rearranged my room for me", my dad said and I hummed sipping my boba. I decided to text Harry and see if he left already or not.

To My love ❤️: Hey babe, did you leave out already? Or no?

From My love ❤️: I'm already at my moms, I left as soon as I woke up, I'm ready to see you

To My love ❤️: I'm on my way now, love you

From My love ❤️: Love you too can't wait to see you

My dad pulled on a familiar street and I told my dad to dance when I start recording. He nodded and I recorded us dancing and laughing. My tiktok was almost finished so I figured I'd just finish it when Harry comes over. I got my bags out of the car and we walked in seeing Camille cleaning the kitchen. She walked over and pecked my dads lips and hugged me and I hugged back just wanting to be nice.

"Welcome back Louis, we've missed you so much", Camille said and I smiled nodding. I took my bags upstairs and started putting it up in my drawers and closet and all. Harry was FaceTiming me and I answered almost immediately.

"Hey baby, I'm on my way over there but I can't stay I have to be home for dinner", Harry said and I smiled widely just happy to see him after 2 months.

"Ok that's fine, I'm just happy you're coming over", I said and he chuckled. We hung up and I finished putting my things away. After a few minutes I heard the door bell ring and squealed already knowing it was Harry. I recorded me opening the door and showed Harry's face. I stopped it and jumped in his arms pecking his mouth repeatedly.

"I've missed you so much", I said to Harry and he chuckled kissing my mouth deeply.

"I've missed you too baby", he said and I pulled him in so my dad could see him.