8

5 weeks later

It was almost the day and already have half of Harry's anniversary gift. Harry's ankle was healed but we were still cautious of it. My gift for Harry's though was perfect. I've gotten him a promise ring with out initials and our anniversary date on it, then I've gotten him a MacBook for Uni because once I heard him say he would want it to keep in touch with us easier. I still have to get him a Movado Bold watch in his favorite color and lastly I'm taking him to a luxurious hotel and I'm going to tell him I'm ready. I know that's a lot of money, but it's my boyfriend, he is expensive himself.

"Hey baby, did you have Ms. Rabushka in class today? She is different, she used to be so nice now she's mean", Harry said and kissed my cheek. I chuckled and drank some of my Gatorade.

"Maybe she's pregnant Harry, leave that woman alone", I laughed and he shrugged. I saw Alex walk over and rolled my eyes already knowing she wanted to start shit.

"Hi everyone, Hello Louis", Alex said and sat down next to Harry. He scooted closer to me but he couldn't anymore when we were basically glued. He picked me up and sat me in his lap but Alex just moved closer.

"Alex what do you want?", Perrie asked her and Alex shrugged.

"You know just wanna hang out with some old friends", Alex sighed and I rose an eyebrow laughing. She looked at me and smirked.

"Oh and Louis maybe you should cut on the junk food, your gaining a little weight", Alex said and looked me up and down. I chuckled and looked away from her.

"At least my ass is fat unlike yours", I said and she gaped. Harry smirked and patted my bum wiggling his eyebrows at her.

"Oh and Alex maybe you should kiss my ass on day as well, I honestly don't care what you choose but Harry is mine go away", I said and she rolled her eyes but stayed in her spot.

"Okay, where is Zayn and liam?", Niall asked and I looked around and it was true they weren't there.

"Hmm, maybe they're fucking", Ava said and I chuckled. Just then they walked in and Liam was carrying Zayn in his back. They were definitely doing it, Zayn's hair was kinda fluffed up more and he was about to fall asleep.

"Hello...Ziam", Niall said and we all looked at him confused.

"Ziam, like Liam and Zayn mixed is Ziam or Harry and Louis is Larry", Niall said and we laughed rolling our eyes.

"So what are you guys doing for your anniversary?", Perrie asked and I laughed. Why would I say it in front of Harry.

"I'll text you", I said and she nodded. Someone poked my thigh and I slapped Harry's arm.

"Hey I didn't do anything", he protested and I saw Alex chuckle.

"Are you ass obsessed, you must want to fuck me", I asked Alex and Harry slapped my thigh furrowing his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and continued eating my chips. I felt a buzz on my bum and Harry jumped. He pulled my phone out for a minute and put it back.

"It's my mom, she's in the office", Harry said and i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles, Early dismissal", I heard on the intercom and I looked confused. We got up and hugged our friends leaving the cafeteria.

"Do you know what this is?", I asked Harry and he shrugged. We got our stuff out of our lockers and walked into the office seeing Anne waiting.

"Let's go guys, I have a surprise for your anniversary week", Anne whispered to us and we nodded. We walked to their van and Anne started driving not saying anything.