4

I woke up and rubbed my eyes yawning and looking around confused for a second. It was Harry's room. I looked at him and he was sleeping on his stomach and the sun was shining on his back. I wrapped arms around him pulling my self closer and I pecked his shoulders and back. I observed his features like yesterday and pecked his mouth, nose, and forehead softly. He stirred and sat up rubbing his eyes. He looked at me and smiled then kissed my mouth deeply. He got up and went into his bathroom and I sat up asking my dad could he pick me up, because I needed my cheer uniform and my clothes.

Dad: Can you pick me up in 15 minutes please?

From Dad: Of course just let me know exactly what time

Dad: ok I will

I got up and went downstairs going to his parents room. I knocked on the door and his dad opened it.

"Good morning, do you guys have an extra toothbrush?", I asked and he walked to their bathroom. He came back out and he had a toothbrush that hasn't been opened yet. I smiled and grabbed the toothbrush from him walking back to Harry's room.

"Had to get a toothbrush", I said to Harry after seeing him look confused. He nodded and I walked to his bathroom brushing my teeth. I texted my dad to come get me and then told Harry that he was coming. I hung out with Harry a while until my dad texted saying he was outside. I said bye to everyone and gave Harry a kiss walking to the car.
...
After classes I went to the locker room and changed into my cheer uniform. I walked to the field with Perrie and Ava and we sat on the bleachers watching the football team until we had to start.

"So loulou, have you and Harry done it yet?", Ava asked wiggling her eyebrows and I shook my head no.

"I'm still waiting, I don't want to move too fast", I said and Perrie gaped.

"Lou, you and Harry have been together for 2 almost 3 years, to me you're moving pretty slow", Perrie said and I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Hey baby", Harry said and he sat next to me wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"Hey", I said plainly and pecked his lips. I saw Perrie smirk and I snickered a bit.

"So Harry, what are you doing over here, isn't your team starting?", Ava asked Harry and he took a sip of his water bottle.

"We're not starting yet", Harry said and Natalie and the rest of the cheer team came out. I grabbed my water bottle and kissed Harry walking to the field. Harry patted my bum lightly kissing the side of my head and jogged to his team on the other side of the field.

"Louis, I saw Harry leaving some other guys house the other day, just so you know", Alex said to me and I chuckled. I walked past her because I didn't feel like arguing and ruining my good day. We stretched our normal stretches and started our kicks.

"Your legs are so flexible, Harry is lucky", Perrie said and I switched legs laughing. We did jumping jacks and then got started on our dancing.

"I might be flexible but I can't dance for shit", I said and Perrie laughed agreeing. It was true, I couldn't dance at all but we normally just did a small dance so it wasn't that bad. I looked over to the team and they were playing a game with red against white. I stared at Harry and he had a tiny bun in his hair with a scrunchie. I smiled and Perrie tapped me out of trance.

"You daydreaming about Harry again?", Perrie asked and I blushed. Natalie did a small dance and we all followed along chanting for our school.

"HEY LOUIS!?", someone yelled and I looked over to the football team.

"HARRY HERE IS DAYDREAMING ABOUT YOUR ASS!", they yelled and Harry slapped their arm. The cheer team giggled and I shook my head fondly.

"THANK YOU JAMES", I yelled back and I could feel Ava's and Perrie's smirk. I rolled my eyes and we finished dancing and goofing around for 3 hours.