12

*sorry  there will be smut early in this chapter*

"Please don't...", I heard Louis say and I looked at him but he was still asleep so I thought I just heard something. I moved closer to him and wrapped my arm around him sighing.

"DONT TOUCH ME!", Louis screamed and jumped out of the bed. I sat up and quickly went to hug him on the floor.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were-I thought you were-", Louis cried and I shushed him hugging him to my chest.

"It's fine baby, you're fine", I said and he hugged me back sobbing. I rubbed his back letting him get it all out and we sat there for about 15 minutes. I looked at him and his eyes were red and puffy. I picked him up bridal style and walked into the bathroom turning the light on, I let him down on the floor and gave him some tissue to wipe his nose. He grabbed his washcloth from hanging up and wet it then rang it out wiping his face. After he was done he sighed and looked at himself in the mirror for a second. I put my hair up in a bun and took my shirt off because of Louis' snot then I put my hand on his lower back and he looked at me.

"Thank you for being here for me, I would tell my dad but if he knows it's her who's making me like this, he'll want to break up with her and I can't take away his happiness", Louis said and I nodded hugging him. I pecked his lips and we walked out turning the light off. He closed his room door and I took my jeans off leaving them on the floor.

" you're hot too, I thought it was just me, someone must've turned the heat up", Louis said and took his jumper and joggers off. I shrugged and sat at the edge of the bed watching Louis. My boyfriend was beautiful and his body was fit so I win.

"What?", Louis asked and picked up my pants folding them.

"Oh so I can't admire my boyfriend now", I said smacking his bum lightly and Louis chuckled. He walked over to his desk putting my pants there and then walked to his closet. He was only wearing a beige see through thong that had beige flowers all around it and I was kinda getting hard. He started putting up his clean clothes that he had just sitting on his desk and the dirty clothes in his hamper.

"Baby just come to bed", I said biting my bottom lip looking at his bum.

"I will just let me finish this please", he said hanging his outfits on hangers and hanging them up. I got up and walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing his neck.

"Just finish tomorrow, come to bed", I mumbled kissing his neck and he chuckled.

"Come on", I mumbled and rested my hand around his throat. I put my hard length between his bum cheeks and his breath hitched.

"We can't, my dad and Camille are right down stairs in his room", Louis said and I pushed into his bum more.

"We'll just have to be quiet then", I said and Louis bit his lip. He nodded and I smirked turning him around and picking him up. I laid him down getting between his legs and kissed him with tongue hard. He put his toes in my boxers and pulled them down my legs. I took the hint and took them off throwing them somewhere.

"Where's the lübe and cöndoms baby", I asked and he pointed to his desk drawer. I got up walking to his desk and got them and sat them on the bedside table.

"Maybe we should get rid of these Hmm?", I said pulling Louis' thong down his legs. I kissed him again and kissed down his body leaving a few marks. He arched his back and moaned lowly twitching a bit. I brought my kisses back up to his mouth and squirted some lube on my fingers.

"One or two baby?", I asked and ran a finger over his hole making him shutter.

"Two", he breathed out and I kissed his neck. I inserted two fingers inside him and he moaned loudly. I hurriedly kissed his mouth to muffle it and moved my fingers in and out. I added a third finger after a couple of minutes and his back arched with his mouth ajar. I pecked his bottom lip softly and handed the cöndom to him after opening it and he slid it on my now rock hard length. I pulled my fingers out and added more lübe to my hand pumping my length spreading the lübe.