18

*3 months later*

"Louis why is there a hot ass guy on your bunk in the dorm?!", my roommate savannah squealed and I looked confused. We walked in and I saw Harry laying on my bed reading one of my books. He stood up smiling and I ran jumping into his arms and kissing him deeply.

"Hey baby, thought I'd surprise you", Harry said and let me down on the floor. Me and Harry hadn't seen each other in four months due to uni and his hair was longer than it was the last time I seen him.

"I thought you had to do a project all week", I said smiling wide and Harry chuckled shaking his head. He kissed my mouth again deeply and gripped my bum. Someone cleared their throat and we pulled apart looking at savannah.

"I would hate to break you two apart but me and Louis have to study", savannah said and i furrowed my eyebrows hugging Harry tighter.

"No! I haven't seen my baby in 4 months do you know how hard that's been", I said and she chuckled rolling her eyes.

"Fine, I'm going to go to Julians dorm and give you two space", Savannah winked and I rolled my eyes. She walked out and I turned back to Harry pecking his mouth. I took my coat off and my shoes and jumped in Harry's arms giggling. I kissed him with tongue and he kissed back immediately, he laid me down on my bunk and I took his shirt off. He chuckled and unbuttoned my pants pulling them down my legs. I flipped us over so that I was on top and kissed down his torso unbuckling his belt. I pulled his pants down along with his boxers and he groaned bucking his hips a bit. I licked his tip and moved further down on him holding his hips. I bobbed my head and he gripped my hair pushing me down further making himself hit my throat. I gagged a bit and my eyes started to water. He groaned loudly and and pulled me off bringing me back up to his lips.

"Where's the lübe baby", Harry mumbled against my lips and I got off him walking to the bathroom. I grabbed it from a drawer and climbed back onto Harry chuckling. He took my shirt off along with my socks and his hands roamed my body. He pulled my lace down my legs and I pushed the lübe in his hands.

"Harry just fûck me", I said and he squirted lûbe in his hand spreading it over his length. I sunk down on him and I stopped halfway feeling ripped.

"It hurts", I whimpered and he massaged my bum helping me ease down. I bottomed out and waited a bit for the burn to go away. I rolled my hips down and he groaned gripping my them. He lifted me up and slammed me back down fast and kept going until I started moving as well.

"MM! AH HARRY!", I möaned loudly and he flipped us over putting my legs over his shoulders. He kissed my mouth and with his every thrüst I jerked. My back arched and my breathing quickened. Harry stopped his movements and pulled out making my legs shake. He massaged my sides and kissed my neck and chest.

"Got carried away baby?", Harry chuckled and I chuckled looking at him. I kissed his mouth deeply and pushed him back inside me.

After that we just cuddled under my blanket talking and catching up.

"So babe Zayn is now 5 months and me and Liam have some classes together, we all sometimes go out to this pizza restaurant and Liam also made like a ton of friends from the football team which Zayn was not too happy about and they had an argument and I had to fix, Perrie and Jacob broke up but then got back together after I talked to both of them and I haven't heard from Niall, only once", I explained to Harry and he nodded processing everything.

"Niall does talk to me though, he and Ava are broken up because she cheated or something i don't know, but they're over and she left and went to a new uni and that's pretty much it", Harry said and I nodded. I looked up at him and smiled caressing his cheek, he pecked my lips and rested his forehead against mine closing his eyes. I chuckled and moved closer to him wrapping my arms around his waist.