13

"Dad can I help make dinner this time, I have a recipe I want to try", I asked when he came out of his room. My dad was wearing a long robe with some pajama pants and house slippers, while I was wearing some short pajama shorts and one of Harry's hoodies.

"Dad, I have never seen you in a robe before, I know Camille bought it didn't she", I said and he chuckled. I walked to the fridge taking out the ingredients and setting them on the table.

"Yea, she said it goes perfect with my mood or something", my dad said and I laughed. I preheated the oven to 390° and took out a pan that was big enough to fit my chicken. By the time I started making mash the kitchen was a mess, so I quickly mushed the mash and sprinkled some seasonings on it then put it on the stove to warm a bit.

"I'm home...oh my god", I heard camille say and turned around looking at her.

"Oh, hello Camille", I said rolling my eyes and opened the oven to check the chicken.

"Louis, does your dad let you wear those, their a bit small", Camille said and she sounded closer. I took the chicken out of the oven with mittens and sat it on the stove. I turned the mash off and turned to Camille.

"Wear what?", I asked and she looked at my shorts. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Yea, I just saw him, I asked him can I make the dinner, Is there a problem?", I asked and she looked at me weirdly. She just scoffed and walked away and I went back to dinner. I took out an big oval shaped plate and sat the chicken on it and took the bowl of mash sitting it on the table. I cleaned the kitchen up while they hadn't come down yet and then took a picture of my recipe.

To My love ❤️: I made my first dinner, I hope it's good 😌

From My love ❤️: Looks good, I'm proud of you baby for not burning down the house

To My love ❤️: Thank you, chump ☺️

"Dad, Camille! Dinner is ready", I yelled and they came out a few minutes later. I sat down across from them at the table and grabbed a knife cutting some of the chicken.

"It looks delicious son", my dad said and I smiled. I scooped some of the mash and started eating my food. It tasted.....good?

"Not only did you not burn anything but it's good as well, so it's a step", my dad said and I laughed taking another bite. I got up and went to the fridge and took out some apple juice I bought the other day and poured some in a glass for me.

"Do you two want something to drink or..", I trailed off and they looked at me.

"I just want water", my dad said and camille just scrunched her face in disgust looking at my shorts.

"Camille do you have a problem with me wearing the shorts?", I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Yes, it's just why would you wear those around the house, I mean we can kinda see your bum", Camille said and I chuckled nodding.

"Can we? Or can you just see my bum you're looking too hard and I have on a long hoodie", I said and she sighed making a worried face.

"I don't know, I still don't like it", she said and I rolled my eyes going back to the table.

"Well I do so get over it", I said and my dad glared at me.

"Louis don't be disrespectful please", my dad said and I gaped.

"She's a bitch, she has an opinion about everything I do, everything that's normal to me", I said and my dad sighed angrily.

"Louis that's it, your grounded for 3 weeks so don't bother telling Harry or your friends to come over here", my dad said and walked away from the table. I crossed my arms rolling my eyes and Camille smirked getting up as well walking with my father. When they got in the room I flipped her off and started cleaning the kitchen. I felt my phone buzz and grunted angrily.