9

"It's our anniversary, anniversary"-Tony Toni Tone

Today was the day and I was so excited. I was on my way to Harry's house from setting up the hotel room with my dad and Perries help. I hadn't seen Harry in 4 days and when I saw him I jumped in his arms kissing his mouth deeply.

"Hey baby, I missed you", I said and Harry kissed me again.

"I've missed you too, are you ready for our day", Harry asked and I nodded eagerly. We walked out the door hand in hand saying bye to everyone and I started driving to the location Harry sent me. It was a mall.

"Are you getting me new laces", I asked happily and Harry chuckled.

"You can choose whatever you like", Harry said and I squealed hugging him. We got out of the car and walked inside, I pulled Harry to Sephora and got the Fenty skincare package which was only about 40 dollars and Harry paid for it and we went to Shein and I got a couple of outfits which was about 25 dollars and Harry told me I could get shoes too so we went to finish line and I got me a pair of all black Jordan 1's and I also got a pair for Harry so we could match. He protested at first but then just paid for them and we left the mall. We got in the car and drove to the hotel where all the other gifts already were thanks to Anne and my dad. I parked in the lot and we got out of the car with my bags, we walked inside and got on the elevator going to the 6th floor.

"Are you excited?", I asked Harry and he nodded smiling wide. I chuckled and opened the room door and Harry gaped with wide eyes. He sat the bags down in a corner by the closet and I sat the ones I had on the vent by the window. Harry flopped on the bed and made grabby hands for me. I took my shoes off and climbed on the bed in his arms, he kissed my forehead and lips and sighed.

"How much did it cost", Harry asked and I shrugged.

"150 for two people, pretty good", I said and Harry kissed me again. I chuckled and we sat up on the bed. I got my gifts and Harry got his and the ones we bought from the mall.

"Same time, first item", Harry said and I nodded. We both grabbed our first item holding it behind our backs and closed our eyes.

"3,2,1 go!", we said and took it from behind our backs. We both had a tiny box and I handed Harry his and he handed me mine. I opened it and my eyes widened in surprise.

"What!, I didn't think you'd get me what I got you", I said and Harry's face looked surprised as well.

"See we are soulmates, this is proof", Harry said and I pecked his lips. I had given Harry a black matte promise ring that had a blue diamond inside and it had our initials and anniversary date in silver writing.

^basically the ring only it has L+H 09

^basically the ring only it has L+H 09.28.18 and not Her king

Mines was Rose gold and had a pink diamond in it and it also had our initials and anniversary date. I felt tears build up in my eyes, it was so cute. I let a tear slip and Harry hugged me kissing my mouth.