6

I woke up with a bad headache and sat up rubbing my eyes. I flipped my messy hair out of my face and yawned looking around. The room looked familiar but it wasn't mine nor Louis'. I looked at the bed and I saw Louis sleeping peacefully on his stomach.

"Baby",I whispered and pulled his closer to me. He snuggled into my side more and pulled the cover over us more. I intertwined our fingers and pecked Louis' hand softly, he ran his hand up and down my torso and then tangled his hand in my hair massaging. I sighed and then the door opened revealing Niall and Ava with breakfast.

"Hey lovebirds, we made breakfast you guys got piss drunk last night and couldn't drive home and don't worry I texted both your parents and they said it's okay", Niall said and I sighed in relief because my mom would kill me.

"Thanks guys", I said and they nodded. I sat up and took the tray from Niall and he took the other one from Ava holding it.

"Baby, Niall and Ava brought us food and water", I said and shook Louis awake. He looked dead. His hair was all over and his face was a bit pale, he sat up and thanked them then ate some of his food and drank some water. I did the same and Ava and Niall left the room. Louis took a few more bites and then got up with his tray. He had on a long shirt and he pulled on some jeans and rolled them up at the bottom. Louis had on my clothes!

"Babe I need those, I can't fit your clothes", I said and he scoffed walking out the room. I texted Niall that I needed some clothes because someone had mines on and he texted back saying he'd bring me some. I stood up and walked in the bathroom and took a wee washing my hands and walking out. Niall handed me the clothes and I pulled them on grabbing my tray and walking out the room.

"Perrie, I was drunk please don't show Harry", I heard Louis say and Perrie looked at me laughing. Louis looked at me and looked nervous.

"Show me what?", I asked and Perrie laughed harder. She walked up to me and showed me her phone and it was a video.

"Louis and Harry are so doing it tonight", Perrie laughed on the video and then the video showed Louis.

"We would but I'm scared as hell, his dïck is probably as big as a fucking pole and my body would rip apart and I would be dead and I won't go to uni and I won't work at my dream job oh my god", Louis slurred out and he was too drunk. My eyes widened and I looked at Louis surprised.

"Really baby, you're scared it will hurt?", I asked and he nodded shyly. I chuckled putting my tray down on the counter. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his mouth softly squeezing his bum a bit.

"I won't hurt you babe, just tell me to stop if you're hurt and don't want to keep going", I said and he nodded wrapping his arms around my torso. He looked up to me and I pecked his lips.

"Eww, when did Harry become such a sweetheart", Perrie said and pretended to gag. I chuckled and I saw Perrie smirk before looking behind me and Louis.

"Why hello Zayn and Liam, how was your night?", Perrie said smugly and Zayn shoved past her going to put his plate in the sink.

"It was great thanks for asking", Liam said and walked away as well. I chuckled and Louis pinched my bum making me wince.

"What was that for", I said and Louis glared at me.

"Don't do that, you chump", Louis said and I pouted. He punched my torso lightly and walked to the couch with Niall and Ava.
....
I was at Louis' house and we were in his room talking about prom since it was a few months away. He was also looking on a website for me to get matching shoes with him.

"Maybe these, they're comfortable and perfect to go with our outfit babe, I know it's not your style but you'd look so hot", Louis said and I looked at him chuckling.

"I mean you are hot but you'd look hotter", Louis said and pecked my lips smiling innocently.

"Fine I'll get the shoes and only because you think I'll be hotter", I said and Louis squealed. He sent me the link and we just talked for a while.

"Babe you should let me give you a make over", Louis said happily and pulled me off the bed. He sat me in his rolling chair and got all of his beauty products and some outfits out. I rolled my eyes and he rolled me in front of his desk, he sat on the desk in front of me and pulled me closer to him. He put a fluffy type headband on my head to move my hair out of my face. He looked at me for a second and pushed me backwards hoping of the desk. He walked out the room and came back in with a bowl of water. He sat back on the desk and got a fresh towel from his clean clothes pile.

"Harry can you scoot up a bit", he asked and I wrapped my arms around him pulling myself forward.

"Babe can I pop your pimples", Louis asked and I nodded. He turned my head slightly and squeezed a pimple that was there.

"Ow", I almost yelled and he stopped going for another one. He popped that one and looked for some more. He wet the towel and wiped my face all over. He lifted my head and got a razor thingy and shaved my side burns and my chin and under. He shaved between my lips and nose and got a Kleenex wiping the hair off. He wiped my face with the towel again and put some oil on my face next. He grabbed another brush and closed my eyes brushing my eyelashes up. He patted my cheek for me to open my eyes and moved the headband back a bit more. He shaved my hairline and wiped off the access hair, he then straddled my lap and started plucking my eyebrows.

"Babe be careful", I said because he pulled a little too hard. He nodded and I closed my eyes feeling relaxed. He plucked my other eyebrow and blew away some hairs that was there. He wiped my eyebrows with his thumbs and looked at them very focused. He wiped the oil in on my face some more and pecked my lips giggling. He grabbed some chapstick and put some on my lips and then took the headband off putting oil on my hairline. He got off my lap and walked over to the outfits he took out.

"Baby, I can't fit any of your clothes and you know that", I said and he sighed. He thought about it for a second and put them back.

"I don't want to stretch my clothes anyway", he said and chuckled. He came back over to me and grabbed his brush brushing my hair.

"What the hell harry, do you not brush your hair", Louis said and I shook my head no. He brushed all the knots out and pulled my hair back into a bun. He gave me a mirror and I was glowing, I tilted my head back and he leaned down to give me a kiss.

"I'm glad you like it, now go home and get rest you have a game tomorrow and tell your family I said hi", Louis said and handed me my stuff. We walked down the stairs and I kissed him deeply before I left. I got in my car and drove home.
....
"So what are you getting Louis for you guys anniversary, it's next month", Gemma asked me and I smiled because I already knew exactly what to get him.

"I'm getting him a custom made promise ring with our initials and our anniversary date and I'm getting him a bunch of shoes and outfits, then I'm taking him to a fancy restaurant", I said and she nodded.

"Louis is cute but you eh and I love the gift", Gemma said and I slapped her arm lightly rolling my eyes. After we had dinner I went up to my room and I dreamed I made love to Louis, which I wanted to be true. I fell back asleep after changing pants and got my beauty rest for tomorrow.