3

"Zayn, if you like Liam, just ask him out on a date, he'll most likely say yes", I said and Zayn blushed again looking at Liam. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him with me to the group.

"Hey guys, Zayn has something he needs to ask", I said and nudged him forward. He looked at me and I gave him a nod. He turned to Liam immediately turning red.

"L-Liam? Would you like to go on a date with me?", he asked and everyone stopped talking looking at Zayn. Zayn had been here for 2 weeks now and he's coming out of his shell. I think.

"Yea sure, when and where?", Liam asked and Zayn looked at me. I winked and he looked back to Liam talking.

"Do you have something to do with this?", Harry whispered in my ear and wrapped his arms around me from  behind. I leaned back on his shoulder and smiled.

"Zayn had a crush on Liam, I couldn't let someone take Liam and leave Zayn sad, so I told him to ask before it's too late", I said and Harry kissed my mouth tickling my tummy making me laugh loudly.

"When did you become a dating expert, hmm?", Harry said and I couldn't get an answer out from laughing so hard. He stopped his tickling and I caught my breath, Liam wrapped his arm around Zayn and Zayn jumped a bit in surprise blushing.

"Perrie! Come here", I yelled and she walked towards us. I removed Harry's arms and hugged Perrie tightly jumping in her arms. She chuckled and I got down just hugging her now.

"Wow, Perrie stole my boyfriend", Harry said and I slapped his arm lightly. I told Perrie about some new stuff I ordered over the week and she squealed when I said I ordered my decor for my room.

"I can't wait to help you with it, it's going to look so great", Perrie said and said she had to wait for Ava walking away. Harry yanked me back and wrapped his arms around my middle resting his chin on my shoulder. He kissed my neck and then kissed my mouth with tongue. I kissed back and Niall started talking.

"Are you two fucking or something", Niall asked and we broke apart rolling our eyes and sighing.

"No niall, we just love each other", I said and Niall chuckled. I pecked Harry's lips and walked to class with Zayn and Niall.
...
Perrie and Harry was helping me move all of the stuff out of my room to the hall. After we finished we started putting my posters up and the ceiling wasn't really that high, so I just climbed on Harry's shoulders. We put my wall paper on the other wall that had no poster and that took about 5 hours. We vacuumed my carpet floor and brought in my new mattress and my new headboard and railings for my bed. We put it together in the spot I wanted it and then we brought my new desk in which was white and it had a white rolling chair to go with it. Perrie and Harry put up my L.E.D lights while I showered and I came out after putting some clothes on. We had to finish tomorrow because Perrie had to leave. I took off what I was wearing and put on some black jeans with a white shirt and my black vans. I pulled Harry from my bed and we left going to his house. I rang the bell and Anne opened it hugging me tightly.

"Hii, I didn't think Harry convinced you to come, you're just as cute as last time", she said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and we walked in sitting in the dining area.

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes", Anne told us and Harry grabbed my hand going up to his room. We laid down and made out a bit and broke apart when we heard footsteps. We pretended to watch movie on my phone and I saw Gemma.

"Mom said dinners ready and hi Louis", she said and I said hi back walking down the stairs. We sat at the table and Harry's dad glared at me. Gemma sat next to me along with Harry and Anne sat down as well.

"So Louis, how is school?", Anne asked and I swallowed my food first.

"Straight A's and practice is fun I guess", I said and Anne smiled.

"That's great and how is your dad", she asked.

"He's good, yesterday he got a promotion from his job", I said and Anne nodded. I looked at Harry's dad and gulped drinking some of my water. He got up from the table and walked away and Anne got up following him saying sorry to me. It hurt seeing your boyfriends dad not approving of you. I quickly blinked away my tears and Harry rubbed my back kissing my head. I smiled and got up from the table, Gemma grabbed my wrist and walked me to her room shutting the door.

"Louis, I'm sorry my dad is just new to the whole boyfriend thing", she said and I nodded. She hugged me and then we talked for a few more minutes about my cheer practice before Harry took me in his room. He closed the door and he hugged me and that's when I let my tears fall and I started sobbing. He lifted my head to look up to him and he kissed my mouth deeply.

"Hey it's fine, my dad is just new to gay couples and he's an asshole", Harry said in my ear and kissed my forehead. I hugged him back and he made me look at him again wiping my tears away.

"You know that I love you right and we're in this forever, through thick and thin, you can't let him get to you, we were made for each other remember?", he said and I nodded. He kissed me again and pecked my lips twice before pulling away.

"Now kiss your handsome boyfriend like you mean it", Harry said and I chuckled. I kissed his mouth sweetly and he smiled pulling away. I stared at his features and bit my bottom lip looking at his lips.

"See something you like", Harry said and I snapped out of my trance.

"Sorry, do you have any pjays I can fit, I'm staying", I said and he nodded. He went to his drawer and pulled out some joggers and a shirt handing it to me. He took out some more and went into his bathroom saying he was taking a shower. I pulled on the pajamas he gave me and got on my phone. Harry came out of the bathroom a few minutes later with joggers and he was shirtless. He turned his lights off and got under the covers with me after I turned my phone off. I forgot to text my dad so I sat up and grabbed my phone.

Dad: I'm staying at Harry's

From dad: Alright, thanks for letting me know

I put my phone back on the bedside table and laid down. Harry pulled me closer to him and kissed me again. I ran my hand down his abs and slid it back up cupping his cheek. We made out for about 2 minutes until we were tired and fell asleep.