10

"Harry, we have to go, we're going to be late", Louis giggled and I buried us back under the covers.

"We could skip school, I'm tired", I whined and He pushed himself up my shoulders. It had been two weeks since our anniversary and today I didn't want to get up for school just like yesterday.

"Harry no, your mom is going to come up here and pull our ears off if we don't hurry", Louis said and I sat up rubbing my eyes. He got up about to walk to the bathroom but I grabbed him by his hips slamming him back on the bed. He laughed and I munched his face all over, He broke out of my hold and ran to the bathroom to get ready for school.

I drove us to school and Louis called his dad since he was at home today.

"Hey dad, I'm on my way to school right now with Harry, is that alright", He asked and I'm guessing his dad said alright.

"Umm, O..Kay, is everything alright", Louis asked looking confused.

"Alright, love you, bye"

They hung up the phone. I got out the car and walked to Louis' side opening the door for him. He hopped out closing the door and I pushed him against it kissing him hard.

"Had to do that before I have to wait for long hours", I said and Louis chuckled pulling me back in. We pulled away and walked towards the doors hand in hand.

"Hello lovebirds, how are you?", Perrie asked and hugged me and Louis.

"Good how are-Oh my god!", Louis screamed and ran to Zayn hugging him tightly. They hadn't seen each other in a week because Zayn was on vacation to see his grandma, but they would normally FaceTime.

"I've missed you, how was your nana", Louis asked Zayn and Zayn smiled brightly.

"I missed you too and she's fine just a false alarm", Zayn said and Louis hugged him again.

"You're tummy looks flatter, it used to have a tiny tiny pudge", Zayn pouted feeling Louis' stomach and he chuckled.

"Trust me I haven't done any exercises or stopped eating junk", Louis said laughing and Zayn raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe it's from riding Harry", Ava said walking towards us and Louis glared at her.

"I've only rode him once and I'm pretty sure that one time isn't going to make me lose weight", Louis said and Ava put her hands up in defense. Liam walked in and went straight to Zayn kissing him to death. Louis laughed and walked back over to me grabbing my hands. He wrapped them around his waist and wrapped his around my neck standing on his tippy toes.

"You should let me give you a skincare again, I promise I'll be gentle this time", he asked quietly messing with a bump on my face and I bit my lips nodding. I kissed his mouth and gripped his bum making him Yelp.

"Not in front of the group, you know they like to talk about sexual tension especially Perrie", he whisper yelled and I nodded just putting my hands in his back pockets. We all walked to class when the bell rang breaking us apart.
....
After classes we had practice and I walked with Louis to the locker rooms since we had the same last class.

"...maybe you should just put those pretty lips to use somewhere else", I said raising my eyebrows and Louis chuckled.

"I would but I don't really want wobbly legs while I'm practicing", Louis said and I rolled my eyes. I pecked his lips and he went into the cheer locker room while I went to the other. I got in my uniform while talking to Niall about some food he had at this one restaurant. We walked out on the field and we had about 20 minutes before coach came to field. We jogged over with the cheerleaders and started talking.

"Hey baby, did you know I know how to cheer lead", I asked Louis and sat between his legs.

"Really?", he asked raising his eyebrows pretending to be surprised. He wrapped his arms around my torso and rested his cheek on my back.

"Niall, you always eat, you once got high and literally stole all of my food right in front of me", Pete said and I laughed.

"Or that one time when you free balled at my house because my parents were gone, I could've killed you", Louis said and Niall laughed.

"Heyy, leave my babycakes alone, he can't help it", Ava said and hugged Niall close to her chest.

"When is your coach coming for your practice", Natalie asked and James shrugged looking at the time.

"He was supposed to be here 5 minutes ago", james said and shrugged again. Just then a woman on the intercom said he wasn't coming to practice due to his wife's pregnancy.

"Well I guess we'll hang with you guys since you only do a couple of dance for 3 hours. You could skip right?", Joshua asked and they shrugged. We all went to the cheer locker room and sat anywhere talking and eating snacks. I straddled the bench and pulled Louis towards me putting his legs over mine. He sat his sandwich and chips between us taking a swig of his Gatorade. He  tossed me a bag of chips from his bag and a blue gatorade.

"Thanks babe", I said and he nodded eating his sandwich.

"We all should make a TikTok!", Natalie shouted and Louis sat his sandwich down nodding. Natalie set up her phone and she put a song on that sounded cool I guess.

"Bitch I'm a big gangsta", Natalie sung and then started the video. There was a 10 second count down and she backed us up waiting for it to start. Once it started some of us started dancing while the rest just watched including me.

"You guys have to dance, or maybe I should just be like 'when your football teams coach doesn't come to practice' and then I'll stop the video then we'll just be doing whatever around the locker room when I start the video again", Natalie said and we all nodded. Louis looked at me and sighed.

"Babe you have to dance or something", he said and grabbed my hands making me dance. He laughed and I rolled my eyes chuckling. Natalie started the video and we all just stood there for the first half. The video stopped and we all just went some where else. What I wasn't expecting was when Louis bent over in front of me and started shaking his ass. I put my hands on his hips and Natalie stopped the video laughing. Natalie sent us all the video and we sat back in our spots and continued eating our snacks. I saw Louis favorite artist pop up on my Instagram feed and showed him.

"I literally just saw that", he said chuckling and took a bite of his sandwich. I opened my mouth and he put the sandwich up to my mouth. I took a bite and he wiped some Mayo off my lips.

"Thank you", I said and he nodded taking another bite.

"Oh my god, Louis you threw that ass back and someone just commented asking for your @", Natalie shouted and showed Louis. He took out his phone and showed her his TikTok then she copied. I furrowed my eyebrows and he looked at me. I put my hand out and he rolled his eyes putting his phone in my hand. I looked through his tiktoks and they weren't that bad until I got to one with the cheer team in it. I tapped on it and they all started dancing. Louis shook his ass on Perrie and I observed it and you couldn't see it that much so I kept it there. I gave him his phone back and nodded in approval for the guy to have his @.

"See, nothing wrong it's just to gain about 500 followers which I only have 349 right now", Louis joked and I chuckled. I wrapped his sandwich for him and closed our chips putting them back in his bag. I held our Gatorade's and grabbed Louis' bag standing up. He stood up with me grabbing my hand and said bye to Natalie and the rest of them. We walked to football locker room to get my bag. I sat Louis' stuff down and kissed him pushing him against the lockers lightly. I picked him up wrapping his legs around my waist and laid him down on the bench.

"Ah..OH NIALL", we heard and broke our kiss. Louis snickered and I chuckled.

"That's Ava", Louis laughed and I covered his mouth. I grabbed our stuff and we ran out as fast as possible laughing hard. We walked out to my car and made out a bit and then drove to my house. My parents weren't home and Gemma had went back to Uni a few days after me and Louis' anniversary. We walked up to my room and next thing I know Louis was riding me screaming my name. After that we cuddled for a bit before he had to go home for dinner.

Would you guys like chapters to be longer?