14

I was parking my car in my parking spot in front of the school when I saw Louis holding a crying Zayn. I got out and walked over to them then I saw the rest of the group except Ava.

"What happened?", I asked and shoved Liam's arm a bit for an answer.

"This!", Zayn shouted a bit and Louis hugged him tighter. He was holding a pregnancy test and I looked at it. It read 'pregnant' and I looked at Liam.

"You don't wrap up man", I said and Liam rolled his eyes.

"Zayn are you okay?", I asked and he shook his head.

"My mom would kill me if she found out, why didn't you pull out", Zayn shouted and Louis muffled his sounds so no one else could hear. He wiped Zayn's tears and Perrie gave him a Kleenex for him to clean his nose.

"I'm sorry I thought I could, maybe I could tell your mom so you won't have to face her, I'm sorry baby alright", Liam said and Zayn nodded. Louis moved out of the way and Liam hugged Zayn tightly kissing his forehead. I cooed and everyone glared at me.

"What it's cute", I said and we just walked inside the school. I threw Louis over my shoulder and he squealed.

"Harry I have a skirt on", he said and I chuckled. He kicked his legs and I let him down kissing his lips.

"Eww lovers, stop being PDA", Perrie said laughing and Louis chuckled.

"Oh kiss my ass", he said and I smirked gripping his bum.

"I most definitely will, when?", I said and he slapped my arm. He pecked my lips and Perrie smacked Louis bum making him wince.

"Ouch, that hurts", he said and she ran into her class laughing. He was about to throw a....DAGGER?!

"Babe you can't throw those at people, aren't they real", I said grabbing his wrist and he nodded.

"It say for protection if ANYONE sexually harass, kidnap, torture and more", Louis read on the back of the knife and I chuckled. I pecked his lips again before we had to go to class.
....
There was a new coach on field today and he was younger than Coach Hansen for sure.

"Okay boys, I'm coach Maxwell, I'm 27, I've been coaching football for four years and I'm going to be your substitute coach for today so can someone tell me what do you normally start with before practice", He said and I waited for someone to say something.

"We start with stretches then penalty kicks", Pete said which was almost correct because before penalty kicks we get in groups of 3 kicking the ball around.

"Okay so you all start with your stretches and I'm going to go meet the cheerleaders since I'll be here for a couple of weeks", Coach Maxwell said and we all just nodded starting to stretch. He walked over to the cheerleaders and I heard some of them giggle. I looked over and Louis was talking to Perrie which was good because HE was taken. There was another guy who was on the cheerleading team and he was blushing. I chuckled and then I saw him starting to talk to Louis and my jaw clenched but relaxed when he came back over.

"Alright guys let's start those penalty kicks and then we'll do one game", he said and we all stood up getting in a line. I was 5th in line so I was behind Liam who was behind Zayn while Niall was the goalie. I looked to Louis and smiled when I saw him dancing then I saw coach maxwell looking the same way and my jaw clenched again. I kicked the ball into the goal and walked to the back of the line. We did 3 rounds and then we all had one game red against white. I was on red with Zayn, james, and Richard and Liam was on white with Pete, Troy and Turbo. We called him turbo because he was fast with the ball but his name was Alex. We started the game and Zayn ran with the ball then pasted it to Richard.

"Nice pass", Coach said and Richard passed me the ball. I ran with the ball kicking it under Pete's legs then pasted him continuing to run with the ball. I kicked the ball into the goal and my team cheered.

"Nice mate", Liam said and high-fived me. I chuckled and wiped the sweat off my forehead. We played another game for about 30 minutes because we had to earn two scores in order to win then we took a break. I grabbed my water bottle and sat on the bleachers with Niall and the rest of the team.

"Hey babe", I heard Louis say and he sat on my lap kissing my cheek.

"Hey baby, is Ava sick or something? Why isn't she here today", I asked and I saw Perrie walk over. She ruffled my hair and Louis fixed it back.

"Yea, she has a cold said she's had it for 3 days", Louis said and I nodded drinking more water.

"2 more minutes", coach yelled and we all nodded. Louis kicked Niall and he jumped.

"What was that for", Niall complained and Louis chuckled.

"No snacks today Nialler", Louis asked and Niall shook his head sadly. Louis rolled his eyes throwing his head back.

"I'm starving", he groaned and Zayn laughed. He got on his knees on my lap and I held his hips so he wouldn't fall. He grabbed Zayn's ankle and pulled him down but Liam hooked his arms under Zayn's armpits pulling him back up laughing.

"You fucker", Louis muttered and I laughed. He sat back down on my lap and Perrie whispered something in his ear then he chuckled. He straddled my lap and then whispered in my ear what Perrie told him and my eyes widened. I got up with him in my arms and he laughed kicking his legs and I sat back down laughing.

"Alright guys back to the field", coach yelled and he watched all of us walk back to the field.

"Wanna have fun in the locker rooms later", I asked Louis and he chuckled kissing my mouth. He pulled away and I slapped his bum then he walked back with Perrie. I jogged back to the field and saw the coach staring at me.

"Alright everyone, Names?", Coach said and we just stood in our spots.

"Pete Almor, Niall Horan, James Watkins, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Troy Starks, Harry Styles, and Iris Bush", coach called out and we all raised our hands when he called us. We started another game and I sat this one out along with Zayn since he was tired.

"Hey Zaynie", I heard someone say and looked confused. I saw Louis sit next to zayn and felt his stomach.

"I just thought about it, my best friends are having a baby so cute", Louis cooed and Zayn chuckled.

"I don't have a pudgy yet", Zayn said and Louis shrugged. He came over and sat next to me putting his legs over my thigh and messing with my hair.

"Babe what is this, just put it in a bun", Louis said and moved it out of my face. He looked at the football team and watched them play.

"Babe?", Louis said and I looked towards him. He tangled his hands in my hair and hummed.

"Maybe you should get a hair cut", Louis said and I looked at him with raised eyebrows and wide eyes.

"No", I said and he rolled his eyes sighing. I pecked his lips twice and he giggled.

"Styles, Malik field let's go", Coach said and clapped his hands yelling a 'woo'. I pecked Louis' lips one more time getting up after moving his legs.

"Yea Styles, get on that field", Louis said chuckling and kicked my bum. I chuckled and walked to my position.
....

"Baby you have to go inside", I mumbled against Louis' lips and he took his jacket off.

"Mhm", he hummed but continued kissing my lips. He moved his kissed down to my neck and jaw and started unbuckling my belt.

"Louis, I promise we'll do it when you're not grounded anymore I'm tired", I said and cupped his cheeks making him look at me. I pecked his lips and he rolled his eyes getting back in the passengers seat. He grabbed his bag and sighed looking at me.

"I love you", I said and I pecked his lips twice.

"I love you too", he mumbled and got out going into his house. I drove to my house and immediately went to sleep tired from practice.