Forsaken Origins

Humans and the Demon race... they are never in good terms. The first war have befallen between them half a millennium ago, with the participation of the three legendary god-tier magicians, Earth almost grasp total destruction.

But peace came upon humans for they thought they have victor the battle. Not until 15 years ago when the demons arise from the void, with the power of the Hellfire Dragon, once again called out another war. The second war between humans and demons, it caused massive loss with both races. Castles, buildings, towns, cities, clans, and lives of countless people, all have been vanquished in a blink of an eye.

Yet again, the humans conquered the war. They defeated evil once again, bringing peace to the human lands. 

Will this peace ever be maintained by the next generation..? Or will evil again arise from nothingness and cause another conflict far from peace?

Wherein the daughters of the new generation, young students from WIZ Academy unknowingly put themselves at risk to venture out to train stronger, only to discover more mysteries as they encountered unexpected individuals along the way.

———

Forsaken Origins

An IZ*ONE Fantasy AU.

Expect grammatical errors

The whole events of this fanfiction are work of fiction and will only stay as a fiction.

I hope you enjoy😇