Chapter 19: There are More Demons?!

"Enough now, Nako."

"M-Mama," the winged demon Nako was stunned by the unexpected appearance of two individuals including the one she called as her mother.

"Fuck... there are more demons." Chaeyeon stuttered as she held her members closer to her to avoid the same thing that happened to Chaewon.

The two figures that appeared where demons as well, all of them can see. Just by their inhuman characteristics, its fairly obvious they aren't humans. The one Nako called 'Mama' has cat-like ears above her head and a thin tail resting behind with its pink furs. And the other girl just behind her, a blonde female with a pair of horns on both sides of her forehead. Just their physical appearance alone was enough to send another wave of fear within their system.

"L-let us go! We're harmless," Minju tried to ignore the fact that she's shaking just to beg for their lives while she has Chaewon she held tightly within her arms.

"Don't lower your pride for these monsters, Minju," Yena hissed, hand balled tightly. "They're heartless devils who fed on us humans, nothing else!!"

Yuri pushed Yena back gently as she comforted, "Calm down, please. Right now isn't the time to vent out your hatred."

It made Nako let out a sudden snort, "I should shorten you life." She walked towards Yena, but stopped when the mother demon spoke again, "I said stop, Nako."

"But Mama! They're a threat! Who knows that selfish Hwan might sent them again to kill us?"

"We already explained we don't have any connections with the King!" Chaeyeon tried to calm herself, once again kneeling in front of these demons for their lives to be spared. "I swear with all honesty, we don't have any intentions of harming anyone. Please don't hurt any of my members."

"Stop begging, Chaeyeon!!" Yena marches towards her and tightly gripped her shoulders. "Do you think these monsters will give into your wish to spare us just by pleading?? They won't! They're demons!!"

But she couldn't continue more of her complaints when Nako spoke again, "No connections with the king?" She laughed hysterically. "Then how would you explain her?" She harshly points at Minju with the tip of her wing. "If you ain't associated to Hwan... then why do you possess that art magic?"

They were silenced for a while. Not until Minju lets out one deep breath before facing the demons as she carefully laid Chaewon on the soft snow. But before she could even stand, Chaeyeon already held her wrist that made her stop, "Please stay behind, your majesty."

But Minju just ignored the older's warning and stood straight to face them. "My name is Kim Minju. The youngest daughter of the Royal Family of the Central."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" Yena and Yujin both cursed. The youngest member was silently surprised. But the others remained silent, still on guard with their threatening situation.

Hearing the confession earned more sarcastic laughter from Nako, "I knew it! Are you really that desperate to slay all remaining demons, that even the princess herself went to pay a visit?? Then that's enough reason to kill yo—"

Nako wasn't able to walk a step closer when the horned demon went to block her way. Her face was blankly glaring at Nako.

"Step aside, Hitomi." Nako's voice was stern, giving the girl she called Hitomi warnings.