Chapter 2: New Member

In a quiet hallway, there you can hear a sound of footsteps. A footsteps of four feet. Another sound that embedded the area is the friction between the floor.. and something being dragged.

"Ms. Wolfy-nim.. I really didn't do anything." The one being dragged, Wonyoung, desperately explains herself, "I just got.. in here, and then I'm here, I don't know."

Meanwhile, the wolf ignored her words like she didn't hear anything. Her jaw bit on Wonyoung's shirt she used to pull the latter.

And Wonyoung didn't even bother struggling out. She just let herself get dragged, resting her body on the marbled ground as she was moving backwards. She knew, of course, she can't fight back. She isn't awakened yet, and this person right here is a beast shifter.. she knew she would be dead with one wrong move.

She let out a crying gasp, whimpering,  "Gods and Goddesses of heaven, may you hear my prayers.. I'm a child of 16 years old, yet to live my full life—"

"Shut before I bite you to pieces! You don't even seem tasty!"

Wonyoung immediately closed her mouth shut as soon as the wolf growled.. giving her the terror, heart's beating so loudly that anyone in the corridor might hear.

But thankfully, there wasn't anyone around.

Not until suddenly,

"Yujin?!" Somebody from the other end of the corridor immediately ran to the scene, "I came as soon as I sensed your mana leaking out— what the f*ck are you doing?!" The new girl paused as soon as she saw.

And wolf stopped as well, dropping Wonyoung on the ground as she sat down on her bottom, letting out a snivel, "There's an intruder in my room." She said in a raspy voice while glaring at Wonyoung who's still statued on the ground.

The new girl looked at the mentioned girl, furrowing her eyebrows as she walked near her, "Who are you?" She asked.

And Wonyoung slowly opened her eyes, giving the older a clumsy and contrite grin, "H-hello... my name's Wonyoung." She stutters.

"She sneaked in my room, Chaewon-unnie. While I was bathing!" The wolf once again complained to the older.

"Oh really? It's a surprise you took a bath."

"Unnie! I'm serious! She really sneaked in!"

"No no! I didn't I promise!" Wonyoung defended.

"Like who would believe?!" Yujin, again stood up, leaning her face near Wonyoung, looking at her with threat in her eyes.

And Wonyoung gulped on her saliva, falling speechless and absolutely horrified. Looking at these pair of glowing blue orbs, she swore she saw death in those.

"Take it easy Yujin." Thankfully, Chaewon had already separated the wolf from the stiffened girl.

"What's happening here?" Another girl had appeared. No actually, three more girls.

With this, Wonyoung grew even more terrified. But what scared her most was the last girl who just arrived.

Her face.. it was expressionless. Way beyond scary. And behind her worn uniform was her body been fully covered with bandages. Down from her foot, her arms and up to her neck, it's fully covered. Like a damn mummy! There's even one strand of it being wrapped across her nose bridge. The only thing's been shown was her empty-looking eyes, her nostrils, her mouth, and her hair. Her colorless, white hair.