Chapter 17: In the Endless Forest

Their feet immediately buried down the soft ground as soon as they got out of the portal. It was a snowy terrain. Looking around, all of them creased their eyebrows confusingly when seeing they are actually in a forest instead of the capital.

Yena fell off from Yuri's back and her head got buried under the pile of snow causing her to jerk awake, "Ah! It's cold!" She jumped up to Yuri again, hugging the younger like a kuala.

She already had a hunch, but just to make sure, Hyewon kneeled down and touched the snow with her fingers. This texture, the absolute freezing temperature, there's no doubt... they're here.

She looked at Chaeyeon with one worried look. And it earned a gasp from her understanding the situation, "Fuck." She fell in despair. "What have we gotten ourselves into?"

"Is... this the Blizholde Capital?" Minju question as she shivers from the cold.

But all of them squinted their eyes, bringing more confusion to themselves when Hyewon shakes her head. All of them noticed how she and Chaeyeon became so uneasy that it made them feel the same.

Until Yuri got a hold of it. She gasped and looks at Chaeyeon with widened eyes, "D-don't tell me...."

Chaeyeon looked up at the surrounding as she clenched tighter her fist. Heart's beating louder as terror started to devour her whole. "Fuck this," she knew, right now they're in a grave danger.

Yuri lets go of Yena and suddenly rushed to Chaeyeon to grab her collar. A mix of fear and anger was written on her face, "Why are we here?? I thought we're heading to Bloodfrost— We're supposed to be at Blizholde right now!!"

"Do you think I had any idea?!" Chaeyeon snaps back with the same expression on her face.

The others were startled by their sudden act of them two. Chaewon stood up and separated them, "Don't start a fight!"

But Yuri shoved her away and held Chaeyeon again by her cloth, "What happened??"

"I'm telling you I don't know!!"

The next thing they knew, ice suddenly rose from the snowy ground that made them shut. Hyewon was looking at both the arguing figures with madness in her glare.

"Shut the fuck up before that devil hears your bullshits!" She screamed in hoarse voice resulting for her to cough rapidly, even blood spits out from her mouth. She kneels down while trying to hold her aching throat. Wonyoung immediately went to her followed by Yujin and aided the older. Hyewon fumingly grabbed a handful of snow on the ground and rubbed them on her throat. It wasn't enough, so she used her ice now crawling around her whole neck to settle her painful coughs.

"Calm down all of you, it's not the right time to be fighting!" Chaewon once again steps in between Chaeyeon and Yuri. "What is the situation??"

Yena came to Yuri making sure to hold her off to not cause another rumble again. Same goes for Minju, she held Chaeyeon's wrist to settle down. All of them were highly concerned as to why the three suddenly burst out angrily to themselves. 

Chaeyeon looks away furiously while clicking her tongue, "Endless forest."

"That's that?? Why are you making it a big issu—" Chaewon froze, not only her but the other members as well. Now their eyes and mouth gaped wide open in shock. "C-come again?" She couldn't believe. All of them were in shock.

"We're in this wicked forest." This statement from Chaeyeon, it brought silent panicking among the rest.

"W-we should send message to WIZ," Minju's hand trembling as she searched all over her neck trying to grasp her necklace.